Chapter 34

I wake up the next morning and I look to my side and I see summer laying there snoring a little making me smile a little. I move out of the bed then I heard whining of summer making me chuckle a little but I get out of bed. I walk downstairs and start to make some pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage for breakfast.

Summer POV.

I wake up and I look to the side and I don't see Drago making me frown a little thinking it was all a dream then I smell the air making me confused because I smelled something good making me smile a little. I get out of bed and I put on some clothes then I walk downstairs and I look in the kitchen seeing mu boyfriend Drago making me smile seeing him. I walk up to him and I hug his back making him look over his shoulder to me. He kisses my forehead then he starts to put some food on a plate.

Drago: morning summer.

Summer: morning Drago.

Drago: I thought I would make you breakfast before I leave back to beacon.

I look up at him and kiss his cheek.

Summer: when are you gonna leave.

Drago bites his lip then rubs his neck.

Drago: I have to leave now babe.

Summer: oh, why do you have to leave.

Drago: something to do with Grimms,

I nod my head and I look at him out the plate on the table. I dit down.

Summer: well I wish you good luck will I see you again.

Drago: of coarse, you will dummy, come visit when you want.

I smile and he leans down kissing my lips making me kiss back.

Summer: love you.

Drago: love you, too babe

Summer: see you soon.

He nods his head and he disappears into smoke making me look like an idiot with the smile I had on my face I giggle and eat my food happy to have him.

POV. Drago

When I appear back on beacon I walk to the office of Ozlin and I take the elevator up. I hum a small song and the door open making me walk inside the office.

Drago: morning babe.

Ozlin looks up and smiles at me.

Ozlin: morning to you roo babe.

Drago: you got something for me.

Ozlin: well yes I

In the middle of the sentence, I hear an alarm going off making me know what it is.

Ozlin: well go to vale and protect the people of the Grimm, I will send as many students I can there.

I nod my head and I look at her. She nods her head I go into mist and I start to move in lighting speed to the city.

Jane is sleeping during the night inside JNPR's dorm room.

Jane: Waffles...

Jane suddenly wakes up to a call on his Scroll, with the ringtone "It's a Big Ursa!" playing.

Jane: Hello?

Jaune hears noise for six seconds from Ruby's Scroll before the call ends.

Jane: Uh, Ruby?

Later on, Team JNPR walks at dawn towards their Bullhead.

Pyrrha: I'm sure they're fine.

Jaune: You think?