Chapter 7

POV Drago

When it became morning I lay down my book and took off my glasses. I stretched and looked at my scroll and saw that my girls send me a good morning making me smile and text one back. I grabbed the results of the tests and I dressed and I walked to my class. My students were a little earlier than normal making me smile a little and I put the papers on my desk. I start to draw some mystical animals on the board then I look at the class and I snapped my fingers letting the papers fly to the person there belonged too. Everybody passed the test with a fine grade. I smiled a little and I snapped my fingers letting there be a cage inside the classroom.

Drago: all of you past the test that makes me proud of you guys.

The class smiled at what I said when I told them about them doing the test right and all getting a decent grade.

Drago: I will give you back your papers and I will go through the questions with you guys.

I grab the papers and I start to walk around the classroom handing out the papers to the students.

Drago: great job Weiss you had the best score.

I hand her the paper and she smiles taking it.

Weiss: thank you, sir, I just think your subject is really interesting

Drago: I am glad that you love listening to not a lot of people love listening to me while I teach.

I chuckle and she smiles at me.

Weiss: well then I think they are wrong because you teach it in a fun away.

Yang: she is telling the truth though

Ruby: I agree on that

Blake: me too

Jane: me three

Nora: me four

I chuckle hearing them talk like that it made me smile and look at the students.

The students smile and they nod there head letting me know they do like my lesson.

Drago: this lesson I brought a mystic creature with me as a present.

The class looked at me confused, I opened a portal and I walk through it. I walk back with a cage making the class more confused.

Drago: I am gonna try to bring one each lesson I give you guys, please don't spook her. She isn't the biggest fan of it but she does like to be patted when she likes you.

I opened the cage and a Cerberus came walking out of it. She looked around then walked up at me. The class looked horrified. The Cerberus looked at me and started to walk up to me.

Pov

Pov. Weiss

I saw the beast get close to professor hot stuff I mean wolf and I saw the beast itself making me gulp a little. The beast walks up to professor Wolf and sniffs him then the professor chuckled and just petted the beast making my mouth drop just like the other students.