Chapter 59

POV. Weiss

I had been awake for some time and I was looking up seeing Drago lay there with his eyes closed. He was holding me close to him not wanting to lose me and protect me. Drago had been here for 2 days already and all those days he had been here, he had helped me sing and even played the piano to help me have some music. Me and him have been eaten in my room because I didn't want father to find out Drago was here. Klein brought us food and Drago has been taking care of me all those times. I look up and I kiss his neck making him stire a little awake, he opens his eyes and he looks down making me see his beautiful green eyes that I could stare into for hours.

Drago: morning Weiss.

Weiss: morning my prince, how did you sleep?

Drago: amazing because you are into my arms.

I blush and I smile kissing his cheek softly.

Weiss: I love you, you know that right.

Drago: of coarse I know, I have heard it a lot of you and I love it. That is why I love you too.

Weiss: I am glad you do.

Drago: so shall we start singing and after that, we can take a shower together.

Weiss: I would like that because after hard work a shower would be nice.

Drago: good so how about we get out the bed and start with the training.

I smile and nod my head then I start to get out the bed. I look to my right and I see Drago get out the bed. I look him up and down seeing so many scars, I walk up to him and I move my hand along his back making him look behind him and he sees me making me smile at him. He smiles back at me then leans down kissing my lisp and I gladly kissed him back. He pulls away and he grabs his clothing putting it on then he walks to my piano. I calmly put on my own clothing then I take a deep breath and I walk to the piano then I sit on it.

Weiss: hey Drago?

Drago: yes Weiss.

Weiss: you are helping me sing and all but can you actually sing.

I heard him chuckle and he sends me a small smile nodding his head.

Drago: yes I can sing how so.

Weiss: could you maybe sing for me.

I see him smile and he nods his head at me.

Drago: if you want that then I will gladly sing for you.

I look at him stand up and he snaps his fingers letting there be a few instruments. He has a guitar around his neck making me look confused then I see snap his fingers letting there be a small glow around the other instrument.

Drago: three, two, one, go.

I heard him sing making my eyes widen and I loved it when he sang. I was smiling and looking at him sing the whole song after he was done I was clapping my hands.

Weiss: omg you are amazing.

Drago: well thank you so how about we now do your training.

I nod my head happily and after we start training for a good few hours, I finally got it right.

Weiss: can we take a break and take that shower.

Drago smiles at me and he closes the fallboard.