Chapter 23

Pov. Third-person

Antler Faunus: What's a human doing here?!

Romona: I'm glad you asked, "Deerie"! Now, I'll be the first to admit, humans... are the worst. Case in point. So, I understand why you would like to see us all locked away, or, better yet, killed!

Sunny: So, is she going somewhere with this? Also, where is Drago I don't see him anymore?

Blake looks around her and didn't see me anymore making her frown a little.

Blake: I don't know but I also don't care because he worked with the white fang.

Sunny: but maybe he has a reason.

Blake: I better hope so or we are gonna have a serious talk.

Romona: But, before the claws come out, I'd like to mention the fact that you and I all have a common enemy: the ones in control, the people pulling the strings, the dirty, rotten humans that run our kingdoms! Government, military, even the schools: they're all to blame for your lot in life. And they're all pests that need to be dealt with! Fortunately, I'm the best exterminator around... No offence to any rodents in the room.

With a snap of her fingers, the curtain falls, and the whole mass of Faunus applaud at the sight of the Atlesian Paladin-290 behind it, the mark of the White Fang painted on its shoulder.

Sunny: Whoa, that's a big robot...

Blake: How did she get that?

Roman: As some of you may have heard, this right here......is Atlas' newest defence against all the scary things in the world. And thanks to my employer, we've managed to snag a few before they, uh, hit the shelves. Now, many of your brothers have already moved down to our new operation in the southeast. If you'd rather stay within the city, that's fine... But if you're truly ready to fight for what you believe in, this is the arsenal I can provide you. Any questions?

Blake: We should get out of here.

White Fang Lieutenant: Will all new recruits, please come forward!

Sunny: Welp!

The White Fang is still cheering loudly as the recruits are marched to the stage, with Blake and Sunny having no choice but to follow along. Sunny looks at blake and start to whisper.

Sunny: What are we going to do?!

Blake: I'm thinking...

Sunny: she sees us...

Blake: she can't see in the dark.

With that, Blake unsheathes Gambol Shroud, transforms it into a pistol, and shoots at the box, making the lights go out for the whole building and turning the screen dark.

Romona: Don't let them get away!

Blake: Sunny! The window!

Romona: Stop them!

Before the two student Huntsmen crash through the window and start running as fast as they can, the mechanized sound of running power signals the Altesian Paladin's activation, and it crashes through the wall of the building in pursuit of the runaways, who leap off of a car and manage to get on the roofs. The Paladin follows beside them on the street as Blake and Sunny run, jump, and flip from rooftop to rooftop.

They look to there right and they see the Neopolitan girl fighting with Drago making them confused, Drago smirks at the girl and she smirks back. They jump around the rooftops flipping and punching also kicking each other while the girl ducks under most of Drago's punches most of the punches still hit her. The girl jumps over a wall but Drago just runs through it and punches the girl in the stomach making her fly back. The girl gasps for air and just runs further with Drago close behind her.