Chapter 2

Pov. Drago 

I walked to my car and then I got into my car then I drive to my apartment. I knew someone was following. I started to drive to my apartment in full speed. I think they already knew where I lived because I know they have followed me for some time. I got in my apartment and parked my car in my garage and closed him fastly. I walked to my apartment and I waited, I grabbed my hunting knife from my leg. I went into my mist form and held It my knife against the throat of one of the people in the room. 

Drago: what do you think you are doing in my house

I said this with venom in my words. I even put the knife closer to the throat of the person I was holding. I heard the voice of the people making me know it was a woman. When I had a closer look at them. I saw it were 2 women. 

One lady appears to be a middle-aged woman that has very light blonde hair tied back in a bun with a curl hanging down the right side of her face. Her eyes are bright green and she wears thin ovular glasses. She has dangling teal earrings that match the hanging pendant on her collar. She wears a white long-sleeved, pleated top that has a wide keyhole neckline and gauntlet cuffs that flare in pleats at the wrist. Her lower body is covered by a black high-waisted pencil skirt with bronze buttons and black-brown stockings. She wears black boots with bronze heels and a cape that is purple inside and black on the outside. The cut of the cape is stylized to end in flames and arrows, with a row of diamond-shaped bronze beads on the back. Above this line of beads appears an emblem of a tiara that is her symbol. 

The lady looked shocked that I was so fast while I was holding the other lady

The lady looked shocked that I was so fast while I was holding the other lady. The second lady looks like a middle-aged woman with tousled silver hair and thin brown eyes. she has a light complexion and sharp facial features. Interestingly she has black eyebrows, suggesting that she may have had black hair when she was younger. She wears shaded glass spectacles and a small, purple, cross-shaped pin on the cowl around her neck. Her outfit mainly consists of an unzipped black suit with dark green, buttoned vest and green shirt. She also wears black trouser shoes and long, dark-green pants. In addition to her cane. 

Blonde haired lady: oke you get to let her go now

Drago: why should I. first answer my question and then I will think about letting her go.