Chapter 17

I opened my eyes the next morning when I heard Ruby start to wake up, I chuckle a little and I felt Weiss stir a little in my arms while whining a little making me chuckle and kiss her forehead. She smiles and nuzzles more into my chest making me smile and I start to pet her hair a little. I heard ruby jump off the bed and move around fast in the room.

Ruby: morning team RWBY

Then she looks at Weiss bed seeing me lay there cuddling Weiss

Ruby: and professor Wolf

She looks shocked seeing me, she blinks a few times and then I heard someone shoot up making me chuckle a little.

Yang: Drago is here since when.

Ruby: I don't know I just got out of the bed and I saw him cuddling Weiss in her bed.

Yang: I am so jealous, why can't he cuddle with me.

Blake: he already did that when you were drunk remember.

Yang: oh yeah I completely forgot about that but back then he wasn't my boyfriend yet.

Blake: that is true but you already had your turn so that means it is my turn for tonight.

I turn my head making me look and see the girls argue. I give a small chuckle and I shake my head a little.

Drago: don't I have a say in this ladies.

When they heard my voice their eyes widen and they blush a little.

Blake: sorry Drago, but do you maybe wanna sleep in my bed tonight with me.

Yang: nooooooo, Drago come lay with me.

I smile a little seeing her look so shy while Yang was a bit pushy making me chuckle and the sight of the two friends acting like that.

Drago: tonight I am gonna sleep with blake and the after with yang how does that sound.

They both nod there head and they smile, I fell Weiss start to stir a little and then I look down at her and I kiss her lips softly then I wrap an arm around her.

Drago: morning my snow angel.

Weiss: morning my king.

I chuckle and she kisses my lips softly then she pulls away with a pout.

Weiss: I would love to cuddle with you more but you have a date with blake so maybe another time we can cuddle how does that sound.

I smile and kiss her forehead softly. She smiles and starts to get out of bed, I chuckle seeing her be such a sleepyhead. I tap her butt making her give me a small glare and then she walks to the bathroom to take a shower and do her hair and stuff. I look at blake and I chuckle seeing her read, I get out of bed and I walk up to her. I see yang look down at from her bed and I kiss her lips softly, my crotch was close to blake's face making her blush seeing my crotch so close to her. I felt yang grab my cheeks and liss me with more love and lust making me chuckle and kiss her back. We were making out and I saw Ruby just stare at what we were doing with a small blush on her face she zooms out the room to do something else while me and Yang were making out. We pull away and yang smirks then I feel something poke me on the crotch making me look down and I saw Blake stare at it making me chuckle.

Yang: That was a great kiss baby.

Drago: same goes here firedragon.

She giggles a little and she jumps off the bed or more like she jumps in my arms. I look down at her with an eyebrow raised then I put her on the ground making her kiss me on the lips then she walked to the bathroom after Weiss got out with her now looking like normal again. She kisses me on the cheek and she walks out of the room to go study in the library. I smile then I look down at Blake who was blushing.