Chapter 28

Ruby is resting her head on her hand and staring into the distance while Drago is sitting next to her with a small smile seeing the girls busy with the decorations, he was still thinking about Blake but he will talk to her later, he was deep in thoughts before he and Ruby are startled by someone slamming their palms on the table she is at. Drago looks up and sees Weiss with a small smile while she slides two squares to them making them look at it, they both looked like a similar shade of white

Weiss: I need you guys to pick a tablecloth.

Ruby: Aren't they both the same?

Weiss: I don't even know why I asked! What about you Drago do you think they look the same.

Drago smiles at her and points to the right one.

Drago: I think the right one because it is a little lighter than the left one

Weiss: well at least someone agrees with me.

Weiss walks away before she walks away she kisses Drago's lips softly.

Weiss: sorry for pulling conclusion so fast with you and your sister.

Drago: it is oke Weiss now you should better continue with the decorating.

Drago slaps her ass making her giggle and walk away. Yang comes in carrying a massive sound speaker on her shoulder, which bounces her sister, Drago and the table she's moping on again to jump in the air when she drops it on the ground.

Yang: So, have you picked out a dress yet? Also, Drago have you choose a suit yet we want you to look hot.

Drago chuckles and nods his head.

Drago: yes I already found a suit yes.

Ruby: What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake isn't going?

Yang: Oh, don't worry; she's going. Weiss! I thought we agreed: No doilies!

Weiss: If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines!

The girls are interrupted by the sound of doors opening.

Neptune: Your dance is gonna have fog machines?

Weiss: We were thinking about it...

Neptune: That's pretty cool.

Sunny: You ladies and professor all excited for dress-up?

Ruby: Pfft... Yeah, right!

Yang: Laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tomorrow night!

Weiss: What are you two wearing?

Sunny: Uuhhh... this?

She points to what she was already wearing then Neptune stands in front of sunny and holds up his hand.

Neptune: Ignore her for she knows not what she says.

Sunny: Hey, I may have moved to Mistral, but I grew up in Vacuo. It's not exactly a shirt-and-tie kind of place.

Yang: Yeah, we noticed.

Sunny: Soooo... what does Blake think of all this? She still being all, you know... Blakey?

Drago: she is still acting like that yes

Weiss: Obviously.

Ruby: I still can't think of a way to change her mind.

Yang: Guys. Trust me and Drago; Blake will be at the dance tomorrow.

Blake is sitting at one of the library tables with a holographic screen in front of her. She is obviously more sleep-deprived than ever, barely focusing on what she's seeing... until a small, bright red light appears on the screen. Moving up and down, Blake's eyes follow it down to her hand, then disappears entirely. She looks behind herself, obviously irritated, but no one walking among the tables is her culprit.