Chapter 38

(sorry for not having uploaded in a week I lost 4 chapter because I didn't save it in time so I wasn't in the mood to write yet because then I have to start over again. I will try to make it up again like last time)

After I read the last chapter I look at the clock and I see that it was already the next day. I smile and I grab my phone then I send a text to ruby.

Drago: hey rubes, wanna go to the new bakery in Vale.

When I hit send I almost immediately not a text making me chuckle and smile.

Ruby: yes I love too, I will be at your dorm soon.

I smile and look at the text.

Drago: I will see you soon rubes, love you.

Ruby: love you roo Wolfy.

I chuckle at the nickname then I look at snow staring at me making me raise an eyebrow.

Drago: something wrong angel.

She just looks away and grabs her scroll.

Snow: no

I chuckle and walk up to snow hugging her making her lean in the hug.

Drago: don't lie to me, Snow.

Snow: well Ozlin came here to ask us to show how to do the tournament.

Drago: what do you mean with that.

Snow sighs and looks at me.

Snow: she wants us to fight each other, to show how to do the fight.

Drago: so we are the first fighters but we fight against each other that means we have to hold back.

Snow: true because last time I went full out we destroyed a full universe so after that, we had to make a pocket dimension.

Drago: that is true so don't fight with full power.

Snow: roger that.

I ruffle her hair making her smile at me. While I moved my hand through her white hair. She smiled at me while giving a small purr making me chuckle a little. Snow was a Neko but in this world, she tried to hide but doesn't care anymore so she let her ears go and when someone talks shit to her well then you are dead simple as that.

Drago: I will beat your ass though

Snow gave me a small glare then she heard a knock on the door.

Snow: I will win and have fun with Ruby bro, also can you bring some cookies back home, please.

I smile and nod my head waling to the door opening it. I saw ruby standing there, she looked nervous making me chuckle.

Drago: hello rubes.

Ruby: oh hey Drago didn't know you were here.

I just chuckle and I see snow try to keep in her laughter.

Drago: so you didn't know this was my dorm.

Ruby's eyes widen and look at me with a red face. She starts to stutter a lot making me chuckle and snow starts to look me in the eyes.

Ruby: I uhm I am s-so s-sorry

Drago: it is oke ruby so shall we leave for our date.

She smiles at me and I stick my hand out for her making her take it with a small smile. She gives it a small squeeze making me kiss her hand. She blushes but giggles at the same time, I give snow a small smile then I walk out the dorm closing the door behind me. We walk to the bullheads and this time I take it. I feel ruby fidget a little her seat making me blink a few times.