Chapter 44

(i am back again, done with school, from now on i will write the story further. I already have a few Chapters ready and I will be uploading them soon)

POV. Drago

I walk after Ruby and summer with a small smile on my face. I look at quill one more time before picking both the roses up making them yelp. They look at me confused while I give them a small smile.

Summer: honey why did you just pick up.

Drago: don't worry about it just hold on.

Ruby: sure but why

Drago: you shall see.

I chuckle and send them both a small smile then I run to the colosseum. I take a deep breath and I jump making me go a few meters in the air then I land and I go through my knees. I smirk and I jump again making me leap in the air. I felt the girls grab me roughly making me chuckle and I land by the colosseum. I let go off the girls making their legs wobble a little. I chuckle and I walk inside the callosum. The girls walk after me, I look through the seats and I see Snow making me smile and I walk up to her. She sends me a small smile making me walk up to her then taking the seat next to her.

Snow: hello big bro.

Drago: snowy

Snow: ready to look at the fight.

Drago: you bet your ass I am ready.

She giggles and sends me a small smile making me return it.

Port: Emerald and Mercury of Haven, versus Coco and Yatsuhashi of Beacon!

Velvet: Good luck, you two!

Drago: you better win guys.

Coco smirks towards me and pulls down her glasses letting me see her eyes. Then she mouths me something making me smirk hard and nod my head.

Coco: 'if I win we will have sex'

Third. POV

The Colosseum chooses four fields to rise up from below in quarter sections: A patch of tall grassy plains which has a single tree and some rocks; the ruins of a city, complete with buildings holding shattered windows and rubble among the pavement; a hot spring containing geyser spots along a small river and some blue Dust crystal growths; and a familiar section of dense forest.

Coco: Hey! Love the outfit, kid!

Emerald: I'll try not to get blood on it.

Yatsuhashi: I can't promise you'll leave without a scratch.

Emerald stretches out her arm.

Emerald: I won't be the one bleeding.

Coco: Ooh, I like her!

Port: Three, two, one, begin!

Instead of charging forward, Mercury and Emerald slowly walk back into the tall grass and disappear behind the leaves. Coco and Yatsuhashi smile at each other before the leader pops out her Gatling gun and begins mowing down the field as the crowds of sunglasses-wearing fans roar their approval, even when bullets nearly hit them from the other side of the forcefield. Coco lets up as she and Yatsuhashi realize the two opponents aren't in the plains section anymore.

Coco: Huh?

Drago was scanning the arena and already saw them both then he heard Blake yell making him look to the side and chuckle. Drago sips some of his whiskey while having a small smirk on his face.

Blake: Look out!

Mercury drops from the sky, aiming for Coco, but Yatsuhashi pushes her out of the way and blocks Talaria with his blade, pushing him back. Coco opens fire at him again, though Mercury is able to outrun each shot.