Chapter 18

If you wanna see the original food fight aswell I put the video on top.

Team RWBY are sitting together as Blake looks over some notes. Yang sits down and looks at Blake is doing.

Yang: Whatcha doing?

Blake: Nothing.

She closes her book and looks at Yang

Blake: Just going over notes from last semester.

Yang catches a grape in her mouth.

Yang: Lame.

Nora giggles as she continues to toss grapes at Yang with her spoon. Yang catches the fruit with ease, giving Nora the thumbs up. Ruby, giving an enormous heave, slams a binder onto the table, catching everyone off guard. On the cover of the binder is written "Vytal Festival Activities, Property of Weiss Schnee". This has been hastily crossed out with a red marker pen, and with the same pen, a new title, "Best Day Ever Activities", has been written underneath. Ruby clears her throat and looks at everybody at the table.

 Ruby clears her throat and looks at everybody at the table

Ruby: Sisters... friends... Weiss and Professor Wolf.

Weiss: Hey!

Drago: hello

Ruby: Four scores and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Yang: This ought to be good.

Drago: I hope so too Yang

She smiles at Drago and she holds his hand.

Ruby: A dream that one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby makes a peace sign with both hands

Ruby: I am not a crook.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!

Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?

Drago: Yang please don't do that.

An apple is tossed at Yang and hits her in the face. She glares at Nora.

Nora: Boooooooooooooooo!

Ruby: Look, guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

Yang, still glaring, picks up an apple and tosses it across the room. Offscreen, an unfamiliar voice shouts "Hey!" and Nora can be heard giggling.