Chapter 16

POV. Drago

I was getting ready for my date with Weiss, I didn't know what she wanted me to wear so I put on something nice, I put on my black army pants, but with a white blouse that makes it look nicer, I put my glasses on again and I look and myself in the mirror. I smile at myself and I walk to the dorm of Weiss I didn't know what she wanted to I got her an ice flower. I made it with my powers and it will never melt and when it is really warm it gives a nice cold feeling. 

I was smiling and I walked to Weiss dorm, I was fixing my blouse and I take a deep breath and I knock on the door, when the door opened I saw Blake making me chuckle and smile, she moves out my way and lets me in

I was smiling and I walked to Weiss dorm, I was fixing my blouse and I take a deep breath and I knock on the door, when the door opened I saw Blake making me chuckle and smile, she moves out my way and lets me in. I walk inside the room and I feel Blake pull in my blouse making me look at her. She points to her lips and I chuckle and I lean down, I chuckle and kiss her lips she smiles and I lean up starting to pet her ears making her purr and lean into me, I heard a cough making me look and see Weiss in a beautiful dress, it made me smile a little.

Weiss: I thought it was about us and not someone else and now you are touching up my teammate.

I chuckle and I walk up to her with a smile on her face, I cup her cheek and she blushed but leans in my touch with a small pout

I chuckle and I walk up to her with a smile on her face, I cup her cheek and she blushed but leans in my touch with a small pout. I lean down to her ear and I give it a small nibble making her eyes widen.

Drago: do you want me to feel you up than my little snow angel.

She blushes and looks away from my face and wraps her arms around my neck then looking into my eyes.

Weiss: not that I mind at all

She looks into my eyes while I smile at her she leans forward and kisses my lips, I kiss her back and I put my hands on her hips. She moved closer to me and I smirk giving her hips a small squeeze making her gasp a little. She pulls away from the kiss and she looks away grabbing my hand.

Weiss: let's go do our date, I thought about going to a dust shop and maybe some dinner.

Drago: you know why don't you girls let me plan something for once, you girls do everything and I can't do anything in return please let me also do something for once. Weiss can I take you to dinner and I will pay for it oke. I also have something for you.