Chapter 19 (lemon)

This chapter will have sexual content so skip this chapter if you don't like this kinds stuff.

POV. Drago

When walked out of the cafeteria, I looked at Glynda who smiled at me. I smile back at her but when I look down, I saw that she was swaying her hips more the usual making me stare at her ass a bit more. She saw me looking making her smirk and she winks at me, I smirk and I walk up to her grabbing her ass softly. She gives a small moan making her bite her lip and she looks at Ozlin who calmly walked to her office. She smirks and grabs me by the shirt and starts to pull me to her room.

Glynda: me and Drago need to talks Ozlin see you later.

Ozlin: oh oke that is fine by me

Glynda just smirks and looks at me, I give a low chuckle while she pulled me in her dorm. She pushed me roughly against the door and she starts to kiss me roughly making me smirk and I wrap my arms around her while I pulled her close to me. I felt her breast press against my chest, I look down and saw that her chest was about to pop out of her blouse making me smirk. I move my hands down making me give her ass a rough squeeze she moans and smirks at me.

Glynda: I so want you right now Drago

Drago: I want you to babe

Glynda: good because you are in for a long ride.

I saw her smirk at me with lust and she kisses me again making me smirk and I kiss her back then I lick her bottom lip and she eagerly opens it. I push my tong inside her mouth and I start to explore her mouth making her moan in the kiss. I felt her hardened nipples start to press against my chest making me know I was making her horny. She pulls away from the kiss and she looks in my eyes with lust.

Glynda: just stand still babe, I will give your little friend some good attention.

I felt Glynda kiss my lips one more time before she starts to go through her knees, she moves her hand along my sides while she moved down letting me feel her soft hands along my covered sides. She looks up at me and gives me a small smile before kissing my bulge.

I felt Glynda kiss my bulge and she kept looking at my bulge making me a bit confused.

Drago: is there something wrong with it.

Glynda: no not at all, I just think you are pretty big.

I smile a little and shake my head a little because she hasn't even taken it about and I wasn't even fully hard yet. Glynda starts to move her hand along my length making me give a small groan while I saw her bite her lip. I felt her start to kiss my cock through my jeans making me smirk a little, she looked up at me wanting to make eye contact while she touched me. I look down making me have eye contact with her. She licks my length from the bot to the top through my jeans making me get harder.

Drago: take the jeans off

She grins at me and licks her lips.

Glynda: of coarse big boy.

She starts to unbuckle my belt and she starts to loosen my pants letting them drop to the ground. She smirks while looking at my boxers, she licks her lips and she starts to give wet kisses along my length while grabbing my cock softly in her hand. I groan softly and I saw her eyes widen when she feels that I am not fully hard yet. She looks up at me and she pulls down my boxers eagerly wanting to see the full length. When she pulled them down she got in the face with my cock making her gulp a little. She looks at my cock and grabs it softly, she looks up at me and bites her lip.

Glynda: you are so big babe, I cant wait for it to fully hard for me.

Drago: If you want that keep touching babe