Chapter 24

POV.Romona

After we get in the bullhead I look at neo who was staring at the man that took down the paladin. She had a small blush on her face while she was thinking about the man, I look at her again seeing her look so interested in the man.

Romona: is there something about that man neo

Neo nods her head and grabs her scroll and starts to type on it.

Neo: that guy is pretty hot and strong

Romona: I didn't have a close look at him but do you maybe have a pic.

Neo nods her head up and down fast making me giggle a little being curious what made him that hot, I know I called him hot stuff because he looked hot but I wasn't sure. She shows me a pic of him when they were fighting making my eyes widen a little. Neo holds up her scroll.

Neo: he is hot isn't he.

I just nod my head a little starting to fall for this stranger, I had a small blush on my face while biting my lip wanting this man.

Romona: you are right, this man is really hot.

Neo just nods her head up and down a lot and the bullhead lands in the base making me sigh a little not being in the mood for our boss. We walk inside and I get a notification on my phone making me see that is was neo so I open my scroll and I see a pic of him making me drool a little.

Romona: I need this man,

???: which man

I look up and saw my boss Cinder Fall making my eyes widen a little and I hide my scroll from her and I saw her eyebrow raise making me gulp a little.

Romona: just a person we ran into too so don't worry about it.

Cinder: show me the picture of the man, Torchwick.

I just frown and show him the picture of the man making cinder smirk a little making me confused.

Cinder: so you are falling for a teacher from beacon huh.

My eyes widen a little when I found out who he was but then I bite my lip a little wanting to have him still even if I found out who he was.

Romona: do you know what his name is.

Cinder: people call him Professor Wolf so I think that is his last name maybe look for his first name and maybe you will find who he really is.

I nod my head and I look at Neo who was looking at me. She gives me a small smile and walks to her room to sleep.

Timeskip next morning

POV. Neo

I woke up and was in the mood for some ice cream, I dress myself and I walk out. I look at Romona and she gives me a small smile. I wave to her and she waves back, I hold up a sign making her see it.

Neo: I am going to get ice cream.

She nods her head and smiles.

Romona: have fun don't cause any trouble

Neo: I will try

She giggles and lets me go, I walk to the icecream pala and I open the door making me hear the bell make a noise. The boss of the shop looks at neo and smiles at her.

Icecream man: hello neo, I guess you want the usual.

I nod my head a little making her smile and he gives me three scoops of Neopolitan ice cream. I smile and grab the money for the ice cream, he gives me the icecream and I take it with a big smile. I give him the money and he takes It from me.