Chapter 35

Timeskip next day.

POV Drago.

I was calmly walking back from my lesson, I just finished my last lesson and geez those kids were annoying me a lot. I sigh and I turn the corner when I felt something hit my chest making me react in an instant and I wrap my arm around there waist. I look down and see Penny making me give her a kind smile.

Drago: oh hey penny, how are you.

Penny looks up and gives me a small goofy smile. She rubs her neck and I saw a bit of red on her cheeks. I put her back on her feet and she dusts her skirt off then she smiles at me.

Penny: I am good professor Wolf.

A girl next to Penny is looking at her wrist a lot of times making me look her up and down. The girl has dark skin, short, navy blue hair and blue eyes. She also has a gold marking consisting of an oval shape surrounded by four smaller circles in the centre of her forehead. She wore a blue beret, a plain off a white golden button-down shirt with an asymmetrical collar, a blue combat skirt with black waistband and fingerless, elbow-length black gloves with a wristwatch on her left hand and black shoes alongside white, golden buttoned boot chaps

 She wore a blue beret, a plain off a white golden button-down shirt with an asymmetrical collar, a blue combat skirt with black waistband and fingerless, elbow-length black gloves with a wristwatch on her left hand and black shoes alongside white...

Drago: who is your friend penny.

I see penny smile and grab the arm of the girl.

Penny: this is Ciel Soleil.

The girl looks at me and we make eye contact, my cold green eyes lock with her blue eyes.

Drago: it is nice to meet you miss Soleil.

Ciel: well the honour is mine, mister Wolf.

Drago: already knowing my name before I can even introduce myself.

Ciel: I have done a background check on you but there isn't a lot to be found.

I give a low chuckle and look Ciel in the eyes. I had a smirk on her face making her just stare at me.

Drago: makes it all a mystrerie.

Ciel: I see so you are a man that nobody knows a lot about.

Drago: that would be true yes, I am a giant mystery that maybe somebody will find out or not.

I chuckle making Ciel frown a little, Penny looks at me then Ciel then me again then Ciel.

Ciel: I don't know if I like you or not.

Drago: that is your choice Ciel

Penny: guys lets not fight here and let's be friends.

Me and Ciel look at Penny and I sigh then I nod my head.

Drago: I guess so.

Ciel just nods her head then I look at Penny seeing her stare at me making me blink a few times.