Chapter 9

POV Drago

The next morning I close my book and I stretch a little. I clean up and put on some clothes it was a plain shirt with a leather jacket, cargo pants and sneakers. I grab my mug that had a dragon on it while it says the best dragon in the world. I walk to the bullhead while sipping my coffee, I see Glynda making me smile and give her wink making her look away. I walk up to her and stand next to her with a small smile on my face. We all get in the bullhead and head to the forever forest, when we arrive we get out all the students were looking amazed at the beauty of the forest.

Glynda: Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you dies while doing so.

The group stops, and Jane, grunting and carrying a large case with six empty glass jars on top, she tries to catch up with them, I saw that and I walk back and I pick the box from her making her smile at me. I give her a wink making her blush while I walked further with the boxes when we were at the group I see Jane bump into Cardin. The bully scowls at Jane, who attempts to feign innocence by whistling tunelessly.

Glynda: Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock. Have fun!

While Yang Xiao Long and her sister smile at one another, Jaune attempts to (noisily) sneak away from Cardin to his team, but the blackmailer sees this and grabs Jaune by the back.

Cardin: "Come on, buddy - let's go!

Jaune miserably looks up at his team, where Nora and Ren are already walking into the forest's depths and Pyrrha is staring sadly at the scene. Dropping his gaze, Jane turns to me and grabs the box back then smiling at me and she follows CRDL, to the disappointment of a sighing Pyrrha before she continues. I walk up to her and put a hand on her shoulder making her look up at me, I look down and inspect her she wore her red hair in a waist-length ponytail, curled slightly into a loose ringlet. She also wore light-green eyeshadow around the far upper corners of her green eyes. She was tall and quite muscular compared to most of the other girls at Beacon.

Drago: she will be alright she can take care of herself even if she doesn't see it herself

Pyrrha: I hope so, I am just worried about her.

Pyrrha was looking at me in wonder. When she started to think about me she started to have small red cheeks. I looked at her and saw her shake her head with red cheeks and I smile at her then I rub her shoulder and walk to Glynda, I smile at her. I walk up to her and kiss her cheek softly making Glynda giggle a little.

Glynda: is there something you need

Drago: no just wanted to show some affection is that wrong

Team CRDL is making themselves as comfortable as possible by leaning on stones, trees, and the ground while Jane returns to the group with six full jars, setting them down just as she collapses face-down. The surrounding team gets up in response.