Chapter 43

(guys I am deeply sorry for not uploading for so long, I just have a lot of things I need to do with school making me have a bit of stress when it will become less I will write like crazy to make it up with you guys)

I was walking out my classroom and I look left and right then I close the door behind me and locking it. I feel something land on me making me look to my shoulder and I chuckle seeing a nevermore. I move my hand to it and pet its head making it move its head in my hand. I shake my head and I start to walk to the exit. The nevermore was calmly on my shoulder making me chuckle a little. When I was outside the stick out my finger letting the nevermore land on it.

Drago: you are a curious, uh.

I look at the bird and see that it was a female.

Drago: you are a pretty lady aren't you.

I move my hand to the bird and pet it's head making it smile at me while leaning into my hand. I rub the feathers making the bird give happy noises, I heard footsteps but I just ignore it for a moment while I look to the nature in front of me. I look at the birds fly and the insect fly making me smile a little remembering when I created them. I look at the nevermore and chuckle a little knowing I didn't make it but I don't mind these creatures living because they fascinate me.

Weiss: Drago.

My ears perk up when I heard Weiss call my name and I look behind me seeing Weiss with her sister winter.

Drago: hello my princess is there something you need me for.

Weiss: well I want to introduce you to my sister, Winter.

I look from Weiss to winter and I send her a kind smile while the nevermore sends a glare to winter.

Drago: it is a pleasure to meet another Schnee, it honours me to be in there presence.

Winter looks me up and down then her eyes land on the nevermore.

Winter: it is nice to meet you too and why do you have a nevermore on your hand.

Drago: well it came through the window and landed on my shoulder.

Weiss smiles while I look at the nevermore seeing it look so peaceful with me.

Winter: I heard you teach at this school.

Drago: that is true I do teach at this school.

Weiss: he is really good at it too.

I smile and wrap an arm around her making her be in my side making her giggle a little hugging my side.

Drago: don't make me blush Weiss, maybe you are just an amazing student.

Weiss giggles and nuzzles her head more into my side while having a small blush on her face.

Weiss: Drago you are making me blush here.

Drago: that was my plan from the start.

Winter coughs making me and Weiss look at her, Weiss had a blush on her face and moves away from me.

Weiss: I am sorry winter for doing that in front of you.

Winter: it looks like you love each other a lot.

Weiss: yes he loves me and the other girls a lot.

I see the brow of winter raise making me chuckle a little while Weiss looked embarrassed.

Winter: so your boyfriend is dating more girls kinda like what is it called again oh yeah a harem.

Weiss nods her head while nuzzling her head into me making me chuckle a little.