Chapter 37

After I talked to Snow about my date I put all my clothes in my closet, I woke up the next morning and I stretch I look up and I see that snow already left making me sigh a little. She was always gone, I knew she was just gonna explore the down wanting to know what they all have in store here. I look at my phone and I see that I have a text from Cinder making me give a low chuckle seeing that she asked me to go watch a movie with her today made me roll my eyes a little. I smile and text her back that I will be in front of her dorm in a few minutes.

Drago: I didn't expect to already have another date with a girl.

I get out of bed and I snap my fingers letting me look clean again. I put on one of the outfits that I got from Coco the one with the dark red Hoodie. I grab some coffee and I walk to the dorm of winter calmly sipping my coffee when I bump into Ruby making me send her a smile seeing her walk with Zwei making me chuckle a little.

Drago: morning cookie monster.

She looks at me and blushes,

Ruby: morning Wolfie.

I lean down and kiss her lips making her yelp but she melts in the kiss. I pull away and held a back in front of her making her stare at it.

Drago: here some cookies me and your mom made she wanted me to hand them over to you because you love cookies.

Ruby smiles bright and she tries to grab the bag but I move away making her frown. She pouts and looks at me.

Ruby: gimme.

Drago: also this is a different recipe and I want another kiss before you get it.

She blushes but gives my cheek a small fast peck making me frown.

Ruby: there.

Drago: no on the lips and longer.

She blushes and red as her cape and she looks away biting her lip then she looks at me gulping. She kisses me on the lips making me smile and I grab the front of her shirt and I kiss her with a lot of love. I pull away and she was even redder if that was even possible, she grabs the bag cookies and she uses her semblance to get away from me fast. I chuckle and I walk to Cinders dorm and I knock on it. The door opens and I see emerald she stares at me making me chuckle.

Drago: morning emerald, is Cinder here.

Emerald nods her head and moves to the side making me walk inside the dorm.

Emerald: she is yes but she making herself ready.

I nod my head and I sit on a bed.

Drago: so how is a girl as pretty as you a thief.

Emerald blushes but shakes her head and she frowns to me.

Emerald: I am not.

Drago: you are because I felt you try to steal my wallet but I stole it back from you.

Emerald looks to her pocket and doesn't see the water anymore making her frown a little.

Emerald: well played well played.

Drago: so tell me why are you, pretty lady.

Emerald blushes more and shakes her head a little.

Emerald: I will tell you after you take me on a date.

I chuckle and smirk then I nod my head.

Drago: deal I will take you on date.

After I said that I see the bathroom door open and I see cinder walk out making me look her up and down with a small smirk on my face.