Chapter 25

I open my eyes and I look down seeing that I am in my own room making me smile a little then I felt weights on my limps making me look down seeing all the girls use me as a body pillow. I chuckle a little and I look to my chest seeing Weiss and Jane, on my right arm is yang and on my left is Blake, also my legs are taken my right my Ozlin and my left by Glynda. I felt Jane start to wake up and she looks at me while rubbing her eyes a little.

Jane: morning

Drago: morning my little knight

She giggles and leans down kissing my lips softly. I kiss her back and she pulls away then nuzzles back into me. I give a low chuckle then I go into mist form and I get out of bed then I walk to my dresser grabbing some clothes while I heard some whining behind me.

Glynda: no don't leave lets cuddle for a little longer.

Drago: sorry my witch but I have to go.

Blake was just purring a little then I look at her and her ears drop. I chuckle a little and I start to walk to the bathroom.

Ozlin: come on Drago at least chance in front of us, some of us haven't seen what kind of body you have.

The girls nod there heads and look at me making me sigh and I look at my phone. I was gonna text Neo after I dressed myself but it feels like it will take some time because now I have a few perverts looking at me undress and dress.

Weiss: come on Drago.

I look at them and I saw them all give me puppy eyes except Blake she gives kitty eyes. I roll my eyes and look at the ground then at the group.

Drago: fine I will chance in front of you girls.

They all smile and giggle and I start to take off my shirt letting them see all my muscles and scars. I heard Yang whistle making me raise an eyebrow but I saw most of them looked shocked at all my scars but also drool at my muscles.

Weiss: you have been through a lot of things, Drago.

I nod my head and chuckle a little then I nod my head a little and I look at my phone and I smile bright seeing a text from someone I care a lot about. I start to strip till I was only in my boxers and put my clothes on fast making the girls frown a little.

Blake: Why did you dress yourself so fast and why did you look so happy when you looked at your phone.

I smile at the phone and hold it close to my chest then I chuckle and I look at the girls seeing them frown at me. I heard my phone ring making me laugh a little and I pick up while walking out the dorm making the girls frown more.

POV. girls

Velvet: I don't like this.

Glynda: same here what is he hiding and who was the one calling.

Weiss: maybe it was the girl he was talking to.

The girls look at Weiss with a frown while they looked mad at her.

Yang: What are you talking about.

Weiss: well when I went to the Transmit tower he was talking to someone.

Velvet: do you know who he was talking too.

Weiss: no I don't but I do know that it was a female and he felt happy to talk to her.

We all frown and start to think about it, we heard Drago laughing a lot in the hallway. We look at each other and start to think.

Blake: is he cheating on us with another woman we don't know about.