Chapter 40

I wake up feeling someone shake me and I see snow on top of me grinning like an idiot. I chuckle and shake my head a little knowing why she is like this making me shake my head a little.

Snow: wake up Drago, I am gonna beat your ass today.

I roll my eyes and shake my head a little.

Drago: you mean I am gonna beat your ass today.

Snow pout and punches my chest a few times making me chuckle.

Snow: no I am gonna beat yours

Drago: hell no and it looks like you already dressed yourself,

Snow: you bet your ass I did.

I chuckle and I get out of the bed, I see snow jump off me and she sends me a giant grin. I get out the bed and I put on some combat clothes. I haven't worn these before but I like wearing them on special occasions. I wasn't planning to wear what I normally wear when I am god but this will be fine. It looks cool and I think my girlfriends will think the same. I look at Snow while I start to put on these clothes, she was checking me out making me chuckle a little.

 I look at Snow while I start to put on these clothes, she was checking me out making me chuckle a little

Snow: why are you gonna wear that.

Drago: it will look cool.

Snow: Drago even if you just fought in underwear you would be strong as hell.

I shrug my shoulder and I put on my boots. I didn't wear the mask or helmet just the clothes. I smirk and I look and snow who was smirking back at me being fully ready for the fight. Her tail was swaying from side to side letting me know she was excited as hell. I snap my fingers letting us be at the giant stadium.

 I snap my fingers letting us be at the giant stadium

Snow: that thing is pretty big if I say so myself.

Drago: that is true I can agree on you with that.

Snow smirks and looks up at me.

Snow: when don't you agree with me.

Drago: a lot of times we agree on something.

snow: it even flies because of stones

Drago: those are called Dust i think

I shake my head and roll my eyes then we walk inside the stadium. We both walk to the opposite of the stadium, we send each other a quick wink while we both took our sides. I take a deep breath and active some of my power and I feel snow do that same making me smirk a little. I give more power making Snow do the same and both add more power.