Chapter 20

Ozlin sends me to a mission, she wanted me to get some info for her making me agree on it. I was wearing all black gear and I had my combat knife in hand. I walk to the first guard in front of me, there were 2 people at the gate. The left one was my target right now and the right one I will do after this one. I grab a stone and I throw it to the left of the right guard making him look away and I take care of the left guard, I grabbed him and I put a hand in front of his mouth and I cut his neck making the blood splat out of his neck. I heard him try to scream but it was muffled by me holding my hand in front of his mouth. The other guard came back and saw his friend gone making him confused, he was about to say something. I give a low chuckle and I grab his friend then I grab my gun with a silencer and I point it at the guard and I shoot him in the head making him fall on the ground, blood coming from the hole in his head. Before he hits the ground I catch its body not wanting to make to much noise.

 Before he hits the ground I catch its body not wanting to make to much noise

Drago: two down

I jump up over the fence and I start to walk up to a guard and I slash the back of his knees then I put my hand in front of his mouth hearing him scream in pain and help but it was muffled. I give a low chuckle and I start to pull his head up making me see the skin rip, I pull harder and I pull his head of his body, his spine was still connected to his head making me chuckle and I drop it on the ground.

Drago: three down,

I walk up to the next guard and I see an axe and I smirk. I grab it and I walk to them further, I raise the axe and I slam it down into there head making the blood fly and there head being split open making the brain be seen. I give a low chuckle. After killing around 10 more people, I had to kill them in a silent and fast way so I just continue to kill them left and right. I walk inside the building, I could have used my godly powers but I will be using them when I truly need them right now I don't. I saw the boss making me give a low chuckle, I shoot the two henchmen making me shoot them in the head then I jump down. The boss looks at me in horror making me give a low chuckle.

Boss: p-p-please don't hurt me

I don't say a thing and I just sigh, I wasn't in the mood to talk to him so I let electricity touch my hand and I point my hand at him making him get shocked and he screams in pain.

Boss: stop, please

I look at him and I put more voltage on him making him start to scream in pain. I saw his eyes roll to the back of head and burns started to create on his arms and face making me know I am destroying his body right now. He looks at me and I see smoke coming out of his mouth, blood starts to pour out his eyes and then they explode making him not have eyes anymore, I could look into the empty holes. He keeps screaming them I see his clothes start to burn making me see more burn marks. I more voltage and he screams harder making me see him fall to the ground dead being burned hard. I give a sigh and I walk up to his desk grabbing his laptop and some papers I needed and I walk out his office back to beacon I look behind me and I smirk. I snap my fingers letting the building be on fire and go up into flames. God, I love being a god right auteur-chan. ( hey you are not allowed to talk to me, you are breaking the fourth wall here and I need to fix that now.).