Chapter 45

POV. Drago

I was looking at the fight of Penny and Ciel while I sitting next to team ruby. I was between Weiss and Blake while looking at the fight. Weiss was hilding my arm while blake was holding my hand. I chuckle finding it cute, I see Ruby stare at the fight against Sky and Russel seeing them get crushed by rocks making me laugh a little at the sight. The buzzer rings letting us know that Sky and Russel were defeated. Penny swords come down and they come back to her.

Oobleck: And victory goes to Penny and Ciel of Atlas!

Penny places a fist in her palm and bows to show some respect to people she defeated making me smile seeing her so respectfully.

Penny: Thank you for a wonderful time.

Penny looks at the stadium and spots me and waves at me making me smile and wave back at her. Russel reaches his hand out but gets hit on the head by a stone making me try to keep in my laughter but it was pretty hard. I look at my side and see yang burst out laughing making me chuckle along. Penny and Ciel walk away and Ruby sees that making her grab my arm and pill me along. I blow a kiss to the girls making them smile and catch it while I was pulled along.

Drago: where are we going, Ruby.

Ruby: we are gonna see Penny and Ciel.

Drago: of coarse, I should have expected it. It has been some time I have seen Penny.

I look at Ruby spreading her arms making me look at her with a look that says 'are you sure you wanna do that'

Ruby: Penny!

Penny: Ruby!

Penny lifts her own arms and tackles Ruby in a hug making them fall on the floor and I chuckle making Penny look at me. I heard Ruby groan weakly making me chuckle a little.

Ruby: Why...

Penny: Ruby, this is my teammate. You already met her right Drago.

Drago: yes I have my little cutie.

Penny blushes and hugs me making me smile and I pull her chin up and I kiss her lips soflty making her blush more and kiss me back. She wraps her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her.

Ciel: Ciel Soleil.

Ruby: Hi! I'm Ru-

Ciel: Ruby Rose. 15. Hails from Patch. Leader of Team RWBY. Status: Questionable.

Ruby: Sooo... Penny! You two were incredible out there. How do you keep control of all those swords? It's so cool!

Ciel: Penny? I believe it is best if we move on to our next location. Also, Drago, can we have a small talk about that Date.

I pull away from the kiss making Penny whine a little then I smile and nod my head making me walk up to her. Penny looks at Ruby than to Ciel then back to Ruby.

Penny: Could we have just a minute to talk?

In response, Ciel checks the time, then takes a step back and nods, starting the countdown.

Ruby: So is she... your friend or...

Penny: Well, in away. She's like Blake, but if Blake was ordered to spend time with you.

Ruby: Oh. So, Weiss.

Penny: Precisely.

Ruby: Does she know about... y' know... beep boop bop, does not compute?

I look to my side and I see Ruby move like a robot making me blink a few times being really confused at the sight.

Penny: Oh no. General Ironwood doesn't really want anyone to know. There was an incident with a magnet, but I was able to play it off.