Chapter 77

(i am back, school is a pain in my ass here.)

The dinner table is abuzz as the currently present members of Team RWBY and the members of Team JNPR all talk over each other indistinctly. The mood is quite cheery, with the children all smiling and laughing. Snow is leaning against the wall with a small smile on his face while looking at the kids having a lot of fun.

Yang: How do you lose your map at a time like that?

Jane: Believe me, I've asked myself the same thing ever since.

Yang, Weiss, and Ruby laugh, while Jane smiles and giggles sheepishly.

Nora: Hey, but you made up for it, Mister Muscles! You should have seen this girl take a giant Grimm head on!

Jane: I couldn't have done it without Ruby wearing it down.

Ruby: Uh, me? Did you see Ren during that fight? She was out of control!

Ren: I'm sorry, I may have lost my temper momentarily.

Ruby: No, no! Out of control as in "awesome"!

Ren: Oooohhh. Thank you.

Nora: what about Snow tying the beast all up making Ren cut the crap out of it.

Snow smiles while nodding her head. Everyone at the table bursts into laughter. As dinner continues, Weiss tells her story about how she accidentally summoned a Boarbatusk during the Schnee charity ball.

Ruby: You did not!

Weiss has her face in her hands.

Weiss: Yeah, right in the middle of the party.

Yang: Please tell me you let that lady have it.

Weiss: Of course not! Even if I did really want to. The boar was stopped by Dr- James Ironwood.

Snow smiles hearing Weiss listen to the request of us keeping it a secret of Drago being alive.

Nora: No way, I don't believe it.

Weiss summons her Boarbatusk right next to Nora. The Grimm summon growls, causing Nora to yelp and fall to her side. Weiss, Yang, Jane and Ren all laugh. As dinner nearly finishes, Yang shows off her robotic prosthetic arm to the rest of the group. All of them react in awe.

Yang: It's not a replacement for the real thing, but I'll make sure to make good use of it.

Jane: That's amazing.

Ren: Incredible.

Ruby gets all starry-eyed and quickly zooms over to her sister's side to admire her arm.

Ruby: And it's just as strong?

Yang: Hm, sure is.

Suddenly, they hear a bang on the table. Nora has her arm out ready to arm wrestle.

Nora: Wanna bet?

Weiss: Nora, please, now's not the time...

Despite Weiss' protest, Yang and Nora arm wrestle. June and Ren cheer on Nora while Ruby cheers on for her sister. Weiss looks on disdainfully.

Jane: Don't let her beat you! You can do it! Come on!

Ren: You can do this! Show 'em what Team JNPR's made of!

Ruby: C'mon, sis! Aw, you can't lose to a girl in a skirt!

Weiss: You wear a skirt, Ruby.

Ruby: Weiss, you're not cheering loud enough!!

Nora: It definitely feels like the original, I'll give you that!

Yang: Yep. But, it does have some new features!