LFC - Chapter Forty-Six

Saturday, October 2nd, 2027

Bliss' POV

"Mom and dad, can you watch the kids for a few minutes?"

"Of course. Jordan, come to Nana." I gave Jordan to my mom. I grabbed Shane's hands. He was about to burst a blood vessel.

"Raquel and Camilo, let's go for a walk."

We walked over to an empty table that was near us.

"Raquel, honey, I would love to be a part of your wedding. I will even help you with your dress and wedding details. But there is no way I can walk with Grayson."

"I absolutely forbid it. Raquel, your brother is pure trash, and I hate him. Over my dead body is Grayson linking arms with Bliss. Who else is going to be a part of your wedding party? Bliss can walk with anyone but Grayson. He is a snake, and I want to wrap him in a knot and hurl him out into space."

"Grayson always has to ruin things. I'm sorry about my stupid brother. We are having a small wedding party. Grayson, Marie, and Steve, my best friend from college and Camilo's brother, are going to be in the party."

Camilo replied, "Mrs. Landes, I can have you walk with my brother Cassiano. Your relationship with Raquel means a lot to her and me as well. That will actually put a smile on my brother's face. You're one of his favorite models, along with Marco Fiore. Your support would mean a lot to both of us."

"Of course, I want to support you. As long as Shane is okay with it, I am okay with it."

"I'm okay with it. If you need anything, just let us know," Shane replies.

"Grayson is paying for the wedding. We already have our venue. Grayson told me to tell him when I am going dress shopping so he can pay for the dresses for everyone."

I'm sure he did so he could worm his way into the boutique to watch me try on dresses. "Raquel, tell Grayson that I will take care of the dresses for your bridal party. I'll help you find a boutique too."

"Thank you, Bliss and Shane. I could just punch my brother right in the face now."

"Me too," Shane added. Shane was as serious as ever with his reply. I want to punch him too.

"You and Camilo are welcome to have something to eat with us."

"Thank you, Bliss."

The four of us walked back over to my parents and the kids. That conversation went better than I thought it was going to go.

Grayson's POV

I am glad Raquel found her special someone.

The two women that I had opportunities with are now with someone. I let Nakita slip away from me. And Mikayla messed up my chance with Bliss. I need to thank her for screwing me out of being with Bliss - by cussing her out. But she still hasn't been found since 2020. Good riddance. Bliss is the one I had major feelings for - I loved her. A part of me still does.