LFC - Chapter Twenty-One

Thursday, November 16th, 2023

Bliss' POV

Junior didn't cry this time when the plane took off. Thank goodness. We landed safely in Baltimore. It's a little chilly, but not too cold.

Shane rented a limo big enough to fit everyone in to take us to our hotel suite. Once we were there, we rented SUVs for everyone.

"Thank you, Marsha and Jimmy."

"You're welcome, Bliss. And we'll see everyone on Tuesday."

Shane, my dad, and Brently had already placed the luggage in the limo. The kids were asleep, so I picked up Junior while my mom and Adrian carried the twins.

Once everyone was in the limo, we pulled off for the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, November 19th, 2023

Janiyah sent a text saying hello, and they couldn't wait to see everyone after the game. Shane and I got the kids dressed in their Ravens jerseys.

I had my Ravens jersey and gear on too. Even Shane was decked out in purple too.

"Thank you for being a Ravens fan for the day. We have to take a selfie with the kids."

"You're welcome. Let's sit on the couch."

Shane sat first, and then I put the twins in both arms.

"Shane, come sit in mommy's lap." He was looking out the window at some birds on the balcony. Once he heard me call his name, he came over.

After sitting Shane in my lap, I grabbed my phone off the coffee table, put it on selfie mode, and snapped several pictures.

"We are one sexy family. I'll make this my phone's wallpaper." I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it."

Junior and I went to answer the door. It was a hotel assistant. "Mrs. Landes, the Ravens sent over transportation for you and your family to the game. It is ready when you are."

"Thank you."

Shane and I then fed the kids their breakfast. "How about we just order room service?"

"Works for me. I'll just take some bacon and eggs. And orange juice."

"Okay." While Shane ordered our breakfast, I propped up two pillows on the couch for Raquel and Raeni. Then, I sat all three kids on the couch and snapped their pictures. "My babies are cute."

We heard a knock on the door. Shane answered it, and in came our parents.

"Aww, look at the Landes babies. They are too cute," Adrian says as she pulls out her phone to take a picture.