LFC - Chapter Fifteen

Lesia Sanders

Lesia Sanders

Julian Sanders Sr

Julian Sanders Sr. (I know Chadwick Boseman doesn't look like Denzel, but Denzel was the best choice.)

Friday, July 7th, 2023

Shane's POV

This is not good. Livid is the emotion I can think of now!! I am about to throw Bliss's parents off our property!!

"You both picked a horrible time to show yourselves. Do you have any idea what my wife has been through in the past few years?! She is exactly one month away from giving birth to our twins!!! I am not going to allow you to stress her out. You need to leave! Now!"

"Shane Carson Landes Jr!!" Junior came running my way, straight to me. Uh oh.

"Shane, where is...." I tried to close the door, but it was too late. Bliss walked over.

"Who is at the..........."

Bliss looked at her parents, then looked at me.

"Shane, why are my dead parents standing at our front door?"

"Sweetheart, we came to tell you the truth about what happened. Bliss, honey, we are not dead. We had to go into hiding." That was her dad.

"Do you and mom have any idea what you put us through?! Plus, Nana and Jessica are dead!! I was purposely put in the hospital for five freaking months!! Not to mention being shot at and missing two months of my son growing up!! Where were you when we needed you?! Where were you when I needed you with me while giving birth to my son?!! Now you come out of the blue with one month left before my twins are born?!!"

"Jessica's dead too?" Bliss' mom says.

"What do you mean 'too'? Do you know about Bliss's grandma?! Sweetheart, I need you to calm down for me. I'll take care of this. Go lay down on the bed. I'll be right in shortly."

"Yes, we knew about my mother's passing. But we didn't know about Jessie," Bliss' mom says. I saw tears starting to fall from her eyes. "We didn't know Bliss was pregnant. We're sorry about the timing. We don't want to stress her out."