LFC - Chapter Six

Bliss' POV

Bliss' POV

Shane was serious about what he said yesterday. He went into my nightstand and took all of my keys. Shane didn't listen to one word I said. Shane knew I was a heavy sleeper, so he took advantage of that.

"Shane Landes, give me my keys!!!" I don't know where he is, but he is about to get an earful. I went to Junior's room. Thankfully he did not hear me screaming. I looked out the window and saw his Navigator was gone.

I can't stray too far because Junior can get out of his crib. But his daddy needs to give me my keys now!

I'm hungry, so I need to take Junior with me. But he is asleep. I am so mad at Shane right now.

Twenty minutes later, I heard a babbling baby on his monitor. Before I went to Junior's room, I washed my hands. He is at the age where he can sit up straight, good enough for the baby bathtub we got him.

When he saw me, Junior stretched his arms out so I could lift him. "Ouch!" My shoulder started throbbing in pain from yesterday when Shane grabbed it. But this little boy needs a bath.

As I picked him up, I winced from the pain I was feeling. I couldn't lift him because it really hurt. I finally got him out of the crib, but the pain was unbearable. I needed help. So, I called mom.

******************************

Adrian: "Hi, sweetie. How are you?"

Bliss: "I don't feel so good right now. My shoulder is really bothering me. I tried lifting Junior out of his crib and could barely do it. I was calling to see if you could come over and give Junior his bath. Shane isn't here, and I'm not talking to him right now."

I knew she would ask, so I got it over with.

Adrian: "What did he do now? We will be over shortly. I have my keys to open the door."

Bliss: "Thank you."

*****************************

I didn't want to involve Adrian, but my shoulder really hurt, and it was Shane's fault.

Junior must have noticed how sad I was because he didn't crawl away from me. I sat on the floor with him, and he crawled onto my lap and tried to wipe the tears that had just started falling. Now, he started crying.

Ten minutes later, we heard grandpa and grandma enter the house. I screamed as loud as I could. "I am in Junior's room!!!"

Adrian's POV

Junior and Bliss were on the floor, crying, when we reached his room.

"Does your shoulder still hurt?"