LFC - Chapter Fourty-Seven

Tuesday, October 5th, 2027

Bliss' POV

Jordan is the only kid who heard me scream because he was sitting on his bed when I checked on him last night.

I talked with Layla and Kam about having the kids on the program. The kids all said yes. Layla is going to have Dakota and Dalton with her. And my girls can't wait to be on TV because they were looking at what outfit to wear this morning. Shane just chuckled and shook his head.

"Stop laughing. You can watch Jordan and Shane while we go shopping with my mom and Adrian. Well, Jordan is with Kam at daycare."

"How is daycare going with Jordan?"

"Yesterday, he cried a little bit, so I called Kam a few times throughout the day to see how he was doing. Kam said Jordan was okay. Jordan even helped Kam feed Matthew his bottle. Today, Jordan left me really quickly for Kam. So far, it's going well. We'll see. He still has two years to go before school."

"I'll pick up Jordan while you go shopping with the girls. I may take the boys out to eat or to the park."

"They'll like that. Speaking of Shane, it's time to pick the kids up from school."

"I'll drive too, so Mason and Shane can ride with me."

"Okay."

******************

Shane's POV

Bliss and I parked next to each other. As soon as we began walking into the school building, I felt eyes looking in our direction. I sure did grab Bliss's hand. Will we go through this every time we pick up our kids from school?

"Adrian is bringing Raquel and Raeni with her. She will be waiting for us by our vehicles. And Austin is coming for Giselle today."

The school bell must have just rung because some of the kids began leaving their classrooms. We told the kids to wait inside the room until Bliss, Lesia, Julian, mum, my father, or me to pick them up.

We walked to Pilar's classroom first. Giselle and Pilar were patiently waiting for us.

"Pilar? Giselle?"

Both girls ran over to us.

"Aunt Bliss and Uncle Shane!" Giselle said as she hugged me and Bliss's legs.

"Daddy, you came too?" Pilar asked.

"I sure did. And I'm going to come more often to see you in school."

"Yay!"

"Let's go get Shane and Mason." Pilar and Giselle held my hands as we walked to the boys' classroom.

Shane and Mason were talking to some of the other kids as we walked into their classroom. Mason is coming out of his shy stage.

When the boys looked up, they were surprised to see us.