LFC - Chapter Fifty-Four

Saturday, December 25th, 2027

Bliss's POV

"Bliss, Marsha, and Jimmy want everyone to buckle up. The plane will be landing in St. Lucia in 15 minutes."

"Thank you, Michael."

Layla, Kam, and I buckled up. Since it was a short plane ride, I didn't fall asleep. But, when we make it to our suite, I'm crashing on the bed.

The plane landed safely. About 5 minutes later, I got a text from Shane. He said a Range Rover SUV should be coming shortly. Sure enough, we saw two vehicles coming our way, and one was a Range Rover. I texted Shane back with kiss emojis. He texted back with a kiss emoji and said have a good trip.

Michael opened the plane door.

"Bliss, Shemar, and I will get the luggage for everyone."

"Thank you, Gianni." Layla, Kam, and I descended from the plane.

"Mrs. Bliss Landes?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Here are the keys to the Range Rover. Your husband wasn't sure how many vehicles to rent for you. He told me if you needed more to let us know. Here is a company card with the telephone number. My name is Richard. I can take you to your resort."

Richard handed me the keys and card. Shemar and Gianni loaded our luggage in the Range Rover. Then, we took our seats and followed Richard to our resort.

******

While checking in at the lobby desk, my stomach felt nauseous. Once the receptionist gave us our keys, we followed the bellhop onto the elevator. He pressed the button for the top floor.

It was a short ride to our floor. Once we stepped off the elevator, we followed the bellhop to our room. There are two rooms on the floor.

Layla opened the door with her key, and our mouths dropped.

"Layla and Bliss, look at the views of the ocean!" Kam says as she walks over to the balcony.

I gave the bellhop a tip after he unloaded our luggage off a cart. Layla and I then joined Kam on the balcony.

"The views are amazing!"

"Bliss, our rooms are across the hallway. Text me when you all are ready to go on tours."

"Thanks, Shemar. And we have two floors. The bedrooms are probably upstairs. Ladies, I'm going to lie down. I'm not feeling so good."

"Sorry, Bliss. Go ahead and choose your room. We'll check on you."

"Thanks, Kam."