LFC - Chapter Fourteen

Saturday, July 1st, 2023

Bliss' POV

We had an amazing time in California. And we found a vacation home in San Diego. I beat Shane in paying for it. Ha! We are silly like that.

This house has everything we asked for and more

This house has everything we asked for and more. And we have a private portion of the beach. We talked about it and planned to spend at least two to three weeks out here each year.

Also, while in California, Shane received a call that our building in Miami was done. We are going to tour it on Monday and Tuesday, then schedule a day for the grand opening.

We had everyone that was being moved to the new building take time off to be with their families until the grand opening. We are both ecstatic that it is finished, and it is in the heart of downtown Miami.

Today, we are taking Junior to the beach. He is going to have a ball playing in the sand. Mason Jr. is coming with us, so baby Shane has someone to play in the sand with.

We are on our way to pick up Mason. Junior is giggling away and kicking the back of my seat. The kicking is driving me crazy.

Andrea and Mason were outside when we pulled up.

Shane got out to get him. I stayed in the truck but rolled the window down.

"Thank you, Bliss and Shane, for taking Mason with you. That is adorable that the boys are going to have a baby sleepover."

"You're welcome, Andrea. Shane and Mason will have fun in the sand. They will probably be knocked out when we get home. But, with baby Shane, no one knows."

"Mason is the same way. Shane, your girl, is running to you."

As soon as Shane put Mason in the truck, Rihanna ran right to him. He scooped her up and kissed her. She is adorable.

Then, Mason Sr. came outside, too, so I just went ahead and got out.

"Hey, Bliss and Shane, thanks for taking Mason. How are you?" Daddy Mason hugged me.