LFC Chapter Twenty-Six

Thursday, February 15th, 2024

Bliss' POV

Shane grabbed my right hand real fast. Something is seriously wrong with Grayson. Shane looks like he is about to wipe that grin off Grayson's face.

"Hi, Raquel. How are you? What brings you to London?"

"I'm doing great, Bliss. Hi, Shane, little Shane. We are in town for a photo shoot. Grayson wanted me to be in the shoot with him. Would you like to come? I would love to have you there for support. And, who is the adorable one you are holding?"

"This is Pilar. We are emergency parents until the adoption paperwork is finalized. We are not letting her go through the foster system. We flew to London because Shane's grandpa was in the hospital."

"Oh my gosh! Is he okay?" Raquel asked.

Shane answered, "He had a bad fall and broke his hip. He's in quite a bit of pain but in good spirits. He even made a joke about me sneaking in food because the hospital food is disgusting."

"Please tell him I said to get better soon. And, Bliss, I understand if you can't make it."

"I certainly will." Shane was squeezing the life out of my hand, but I was surprised by what he said next.

"Raquel, where is the photoshoot? And, what time?"

Grayson answered, "It's at the place where I saw you with Marco in 2019. And it's on Saturday in the afternoon. It will be for a couple of hours."

"It's okay with me, Darling if you want to go." Shane emphasized the word 'Darling' when he said it.

"We'll spend time with Grandpa first. I'll see you at the photo shoot."

"Thank you so much, Bliss! Having you there means so much to me. Enjoy the rest of your evening."

Shane dragged me away quickly.

"He better be here for just that photoshoot."

"I agree. And who would tell him where we traveled to if he didn't have the photoshoot? Ugh, I can't stand him." Pilar and Shane started getting fussy, so we quickened our pace to Shane's Range Rover.

****************************************

Saturday, February 17th, 2024