LFC - Chapter Thirty-Three

Sunday, August 24th, 2025

Bliss' POV

Gianni jumped out of his chair and almost pounced on this chick.

"Get the heck away from Bliss!!" Gianni said as he stepped in front of me. Shane and Pilar started to cry.

"You have lost your dang mine by pouring that water on me! Delusional witch! I'm pregnant! You made my kids cry!!"

"Who are you calling a witch?! You're the one Grayson was supposedly attracted to?! I don't have any idea why. Who cares about your pitiful kids!!"

"Lady, get away before I drag you away! Now!!!" Gianni was not playing. He had the meanest glare on his face!

Several people, including the hostess, came over. "Ma'am, you need to leave now! Mrs. Landes, are you okay?" The hostess handed me several cloth napkins to dry myself off.

"I'm fine. Just a little wet." I have the whole conversation recorded. And I texted Shane about what just happened. He is on his way. I could tell he was pissed from his text. Gianni picked up baby Shane, and I picked up Pilar. "It's okay, princess."

"I'm sorry, Bliss. She had no business doing that to you."

"Raquel, it's not your fault. But she will be the one sorry once Shane hears this recording. She has no business bullying you. What the heck is wrong with Grayson?!"

Our lunch was delivered to the table.

"Mrs. Landes, the restaurant owner, wants to apologize for what just happened. He will be out shortly. And, your meals are on the house."

"Thank you so much."

Shane and Pilar calmed down, so Gianni and I fed them their food. About 20 minutes into eating, we saw Shane walking our way. Uh-oh.

"I brought you some clean clothes to change into." He picked Pilar out of my lap and handed me the bag.

"I'll be right back. Raquel, explain to Shane everything that happened."

I walked away to find the bathroom. Once I saw it, I changed out of my wet clothes and put on the outfit Shane had brought me.

 Once I saw it, I changed out of my wet clothes and put on the outfit Shane had brought me