LFC - Chapter Fifty-Three

Wednesday, December 22nd, 2027

Graeme's POV

Bliss's studio is impressive. It's on a floor by itself. There are also several dressing rooms. Stadium seating was set up for the interview. Bliss, Raquel, and Raeni were the first to come out of one of the dressing rooms. And it looks like Jordan is coming too.

"Uh, I have an extra kid with me."

"That's okay, Bliss. The first row of seats is for the kids. And the second row is for you, Layla, and Kam. The extra chairs in the row are for Shane, Cris, and Ryan."

"Okay. We'll sit in the middle. Raquel and Raeni, take a seat in the front row."

Once Bliss sat in her seat, the twins sat in front of her. Kam and Layla came out of their dressing rooms and joined us on the set.

"Layla and Kam, you can sit in the row with Bliss. And the kids will sit in front of you."

"Okay. Thanks, Graeme." Kam and Layla took their seats, and the kids followed.

"Everybody, take a deep breath. And don't worry about being nervous. You got this."

The cameras began filming.

"Good evening, everyone. Welcome to a special edition of The Limelight Entertainment show. I'm actor Graeme Harrison, and I will be hosting a special show for you this evening - 'Friends With Twins.' Ladies and gentlemen, sitting before me are three of my good friends -  Bliss Landes, Kamea Fiore, and Layla Meyers. These wonderful ladies are the best of friends. And they each have twins. Thank you, Bliss, Layla, and Kam, for doing the interview tonight. The first question I have for you is how you all got to know each other?"

Kam - "Layla and I, at one point, both lived in Maryland. Then, Layla's family moved to New York, and my family moved to California."

Layla - "Bliss and I met each other in high school while in New York. We were friends for years, but we lost touch with each other after high school."

Bliss - "We did. I missed Layla a lot, and I always wondered how she was doing. Back in 2018, I met one of my husband's best friends. Well, now he is my husband. At that time, I was highly independent. Anyway, Shane introduced me to Cris. Cris mentioned his wife was pregnant. And they were having a baby shower for her. Cris also mentioned Kam's best friend, which was Layla. Layla was pregnant as well. Needless to say, I attended the baby shower for Layla and Kam. Layla, Kam, and I have been inseparable since the baby shower."

"I have known you, ladies, for years and can see it with my own eyes. Kam, Layla, and Bliss, one would think you ladies are sisters by how much love you have for each other. The bond you have with one another is unbreakable."

Kam - "You're right. The three of us treat each other as sisters. When something happens to one of us, we come together and support one another. My kids call Layla and Bliss their aunt. And their kids call me their aunt. We are that close. When Layla and Bliss moved to Florida, I was the happiest girl in the world. I have my girls with me. We have a bond that no one will ever break."