LFC - Chapter Twenty

Tuesday, August 7th, 2023

Shane's POV

We are having a family party at the house today. Instead of everyone visiting at the hospital, it would be better for everyone to see the twins at the house. That way, Bliss can get some rest.

I'm too wired to sleep. At some point, I will get some rest today. We have a surprise for Junior when we get home. And fortunately, the surprise gets along with Raven and Precious.

Within 30 minutes, we arrived home. I took a different route to avoid bumps in the road.

"Thank you for driving a different way. I'm sorry it took us longer. "

"As long as you were comfortable, I didn't mind. Let's get everyone inside. Where would you like to go?"

"In the living room to visit with everyone."

"Okay. Grandma and Grandpa will take the kids out. I'll come to help you."

After grandma and grandpa got the kids in the house, I went over to help Bliss.

"Twist your legs slowly. Do you want a boost or a step ladder?"

"A boost. The ground looks high after going through delivery pains."

"Wrap your arms around me." Then, I wrapped my arms around Bliss's waist and gently lifted her out of the truck.

"Thank you. That sign is adorable."

We linked our arms together, then slowly went inside. "That was mum and Lesia's idea."

They had a banner hung up that said, 'Welcome Home, Bliss, and Landes Twins.' We are not revealing the twins' names to the public yet.

Once inside, we walked to the living room.

"Hi, everyone!" Bliss says as we enter the living room. Everyone was so engrossed with the twins they didn't hear us enter. Even Junior was curious.

The only one who came over was Jacee. "Hi."

"Hi, princess." After picking up Jacee, Bliss kisses her cheek. Jacee has the giggles too. The rest of the family still didn't hear us. This time, I knocked on the wall. "Uh, hello, an in-pain mom is coming through."

"Sorry, Bliss. We are glad to have you home."

"Thanks, Julian. I'm glad to see everyone."