LFC - Chapter Twenty-Five

Thursday, February 15th, 2024

Bliss' POV

This is the kids' first time out of the country, so we are going to have a blast. They may be too young to get on the London Eye, but we will take them to see it.

Elizabeth came over too.

"Bliss, the kids are adorable. I have to come for a visit to Miami."

"Give me a call when you are ready. We would love to have you spend some time with us."

Shane and Junior were the only ones not at the table eating breakfast with us. I slept in a different room last night. I didn't want to be near him.

I hear little feet, so they must be coming now. My little man looked too cute in his outfit.

"Baby Shane looks like a kid GQ model," said Adrian

Raquel and Raeni started bouncing in their high chairs. Pilar said, "Dada," as she pointed to Shane.

"Now that everyone is at the table, the hospital has a family room we can gather in. Bliss and Shane can visit with Edward first so he can spend some time meeting with the kids. Then, everyone will go in pairs. Second, I want to welcome Lesia and Julian into the Landes family," said Nana Margie

We all clapped for my mom and dad.

"Thank you so much, Margie. And thank you all so much for supporting Bliss, Julian, and Andrea. It means so much to Julian and me. And, as well, to Jessie when she was alive," my mom says.

"And, lastly, let's welcome Pilar to the family too. She is now a Landes kid. Well, not officially yet. But Nana says it is going to happen."

Pilar didn't understand why everyone was clapping, but I sure did. And it means everything to me. She did clap with one of the cutest smiles on her face. Junior did, too, along with Raquel and Raeni. This a proud mom moment. They are already supportive of each other. It brought tears to my eyes.

"Are you okay, Bliss?"

"I'm fine, mom. Just seeing all my kids clapping at the same time is wonderful."