LFC - Chapter Thirty-Seven

Friday, November 14th, 2025

Bliss' POV

Jordan Conor Landes is an active little boy in my belly today. He will not stop kicking me.

"Little boy, you have three more months to go. Stop kicking me."

Grandma Lesia and Adrian are watching Shane, Pilar, Raquel, and Raeni today.

Shane made me take the day off from work, so I am in the living room with my feet propped up on the couch. He has been taking care of me all day. What an awesome hubby I have. But the constant staring is annoying.

"Ugh, Shane, you don't have to sit and watch me all day. It's getting on my nerves. I'm not going anywhere."

"You're right. But I am staying right here. You were up for several hours earlier this morning."

"Well, stop staring at me." I know what will make him stop. "Oh, Shane, Jordan, and I want some ice.."

"Yell when you need me." I have never seen Shane move so fast in my life. It was hilarious. Now, I can enjoy watching my Star Trek Voyager marathon. I am a huge Trekkie fan. Dang, I should have asked Shane for some popcorn.

"Shane!!!"

He ran like he was on the track team. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Jordan and I want some popcorn with butter. And make enough so you can actually watch the marathon with me."

"As long as it is popcorn. I'll be right back." I patted Shane's butt as he walked towards the kitchen. Hey, what can I say? I'm pregnant, and my hormones are raging.

Within 20 minutes, he came back with a huge bowl of popcorn and sat next to me, then propped my legs in his lap.

"I have popcorn for me, Jordan, and my baby's mama."

I pretended to imitate baby Jordan and replied to Shane, "Thank you, dada."

Shane just shook his head. "You're welcome, Jordan. You sure do have one, silly mum. But I love her very much."

"Mummy loves you too. Now, feed me popcorn."

***************************

Shane's POV

Bliss fell asleep during the marathon, so I turned the TV off and put a cover over her.

I grabbed my laptop and looked at emails. It sounds like Lesia brought Pilar and Shane home.

"Hey, Shane. Junior and Pilar missed you and Bliss."

"Daddy." Shane and Pilar sat on the couch with me.

"Bliss fell asleep while watching a Star Trek Voyager marathon. I am just checking some work emails."

"Daddy," Pilar says while pointing to my phone, which began ringing.