LFC - Chapter Twelve

Bliss' POV

Bliss' POV

Can't we just have one peaceful night? Shane was steaming hot - with anger. "Somebody did that on purpose, and I want to know who!!!"

"Shane, loosen the grip on my hand. And, calm down. There is nothing we can do about it. So, let's go to our seats."

They sat us in the second row. And thank goodness Janiyah and Graeme were next to us.

Graeme was a presenter too.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Champion Centre for the 10th Annual American Sports Magazine Awards. Introducing the host of tonight's awards, Mr. Max Piaget and Darius Rogers!!!"

The guys came out on the stage after the announcers' introductions.

Darius spoke first.

"Ladies and gentlemen, sit back, relax and enjoy the show!! Our first award is for........"

For the next 30 minutes, presenters came out to give awards in several categories. Several of the athletes were totally hot. Shane was still fuming about me presenting with Grayson. I have a feeling that was set up on purpose. Hopefully, he had nothing to do with it.

An usher came to our row. "Excuse me, Mrs. Landes and Mr. Harrison, please follow me. Your presentations are coming up."

I quickly kissed Shane, then stood up to leave the row. Graeme followed. Graeme let me hold onto his arm as we walked to the back of the stage.

"Thanks, Graeme."

"You're welcome, Bliss. And don't be nervous. You got this. If that Grayson character bothers you, let me know."

"Thanks."

I already saw Grayson, so Graeme escorted me to where he was standing.

Then, Graeme and his presenter were announced and walked on the stage.

"Okay, Mr. Kendall, you will announce the nominations, and Mrs. Landes will present the award to the winner. Here is the envelope," One of the hosts says.

"I swear, I had nothing to do with this. I am just as surprised as you, Bliss," Grayson says.

"It is what it is. Grayson, can I use your arm, please? And don't get any ideas. I'm still married to Shane whether you or anyone else likes it or not. My twins are kicking me."

The stadium announcer is getting ready to introduce us.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Makeup Mogul and Model, on her way to Super, Bliss Landes! And, Super Male Model, Grayson Kendall!!!"

I hope Shane is not mad when he sees me holding Grayson's arm.

We walked out onto the stage and waved our hands to the fans. Grayson spoke first. We heard whistles and catcalls.