LFC - Chapter Fifty-Eight

Sunday, January 30th, 2028

Bliss's POV

I'm so glad Shane suggested staying on the yacht. Jordan and Shane are knocked out and asleep. And my baby girl was good too. Well, that's what I believe the baby will be. I haven't felt as nauseous while pregnant with my girls compared to Junior and Jordan.

After taking a shower and getting dressed, I went to see who else was up. The twins were still asleep. Junior was too. Pilar, Jacee, and Portia were waking up.

"Good morning, girls. I'll help you get ready. Then we can get some breakfast."

"Good morning, Aunt Bliss," Jacee said.

*********

We walked upstairs to the main dining area once the girls were finished getting dressed. Graeme, Graeme Jr, Niko, Tatianna, Janiyah, and Kami were sitting at one of the tables, drinking something. Jacee ran to Janiyah.

"Good morning, mama and papa."

"Good morning, Jacee, Bliss, Pilar, and Portia. Bliss, I'm so glad Shane suggested we stay on the yacht. We partied into the am."

"Good morning, everyone. I'm glad Shane did too. Shane and Jordan are still asleep."

"Breakfast came while you were asleep. The caterer set it up on the table where the cake was last night."

"Thanks, Niko. I'll be right back. Girls, let's get something to eat."

Pilar, Portia, and Jacee followed me to the table.

"What would you girls like?"

"May I have a pancake and some fruit, Aunt Bliss?" Portia asked.

"You sure can, sweetie." I'm sure Jacee and Pilar wanted the same thing, so I fixed the same thing for them.

"Thank you, mummy."

"You're welcome, Pilar. Now walk slowly over to the table with your food."

I fixed a plate for myself and some orange juice. I saw Griffin, Sophia, little Shane, and Adrian walking toward the table.

"Good morning, mommy and daddy. Aunt Bliss helped me get dressed and got a pancake for me," Portia said to Griffin and Sophia.

"Good girl. Good morning everyone. And thanks for helping Portia, Bliss."

"You're welcome, Sophia. There's breakfast on the buffet table for everyone."

"Thanks."

"I'll help Shane get something to eat, Bliss. Have a seat."

"Thanks, Adrian."

"Bliss, Shane did a great job with the party last night. It was amazing."

"Thanks, Kami. Grayson's sister, Raquel, is our party planner. She is doing so great with her business. She wanted to come but couldn't make it."

Janiyah then said, "She really is. I met with Raquel and Grayson about opening a location in Los Angeles. Raquel's location will be on the first floor of my building. I can't stand Grayson, but Raquel is sweet."

"Grayson is overly flirty. He tried to flirt with me but was highly unsuccessful. Graeme had a chat with him one time. One time was all it took for him to back off. I told Raquel if she needed any help with opening her location, Graeme and I would help. Her company will do really well in Los Angeles. We even set up meetings with Niko and Griffin about opening locations in San Diego and Chicago."