Fun in the alley- Ashton

A/N: HEY HEY HEYYYYY HOW ARE YA?!?! GOOD? Good. So this weeks theme is "hero" which basically entails one of the guys savin your crusty azz jk I know for a fact none of you are as crusty as this Bryana chick smh don't get me started on that thot errrrr. So without further or do let's get started

-

Where are they?!?

Your so called best friends just left you at the busiest club in New York City alone and intoxicated.

shit

You stumble out the doors of the club while searching through your clutch for your phone before you realize you forgot it at your apartment and you are not asking one of those drunk lunatics inside to use their phone.

Life could not get any worse right now.

You start walking down the street to the way you think your apartment is... you don't even know right from left right now so this shouldn't end well.

You go around the corner and the street suddenly gets much darker.

You look to what you think is your left to see a dark alley. You hear people talking and at that moment you decide to whoever is in there to help you get home.

YOLO

"Excuse me, do you know where 120 west 21st street is?" you say quite loudly.

"Well look what we have here, my my my aren't you a pretty little thing" a man emerges from the dark alley looking you up and down.

He looks like he's in his late 30's with a messy beard and not a lot of hair with bloodshot eyes and his teeth are very hard to find.

druggie

You didn't realize that you said that aloud until he grabbed your neck and pushed you up against the hard brick wall.

You feel a sharp pain in the back of your head.

"You better watch your mouth" he growls.

He squeezes your neck harder until you are gasping for air.

"How about I take you back to my place" he says with a devious smile.

You start to shake your head and wiggle out of his grasp when he starts to feel up your leg.

"NO...PLEASE!" you finally found your voice.

"Sorry that's what you get for being a bad girl" he slowly pulls your dress up.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" you hear a voice.

A guy comes running towards you and pulls the druggie off of you and starts to punch him and throw him to the ground.

You slowly slide down the wall struggling to breathe.

"Hey are you okay?!" the stranger says coming to your side.

Well you were certainly sobered up now.

The stranger had messy curly hair with the best eyes you've ever seen, he was very handsome.

"I guess so" you say weakly smiling.

"I'm gonna call the police" he says.

You nod.

After he tells the police our location he helps you up.

"Thank you so much" you say crying.

He hugs you tightly and you feel safe in his arms.

"I'm Ashton" he says shaking your hand.

"I'm Y/N"

"Well Y/N you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I'm glad I got here in time to help you" he says blushing.

You say nothing and just kiss him passionately.

You were so grateful for him and looking back at it you wouldn't have changed a thing because that is how you met Ashton and you wouldn't have been married to him 4 years later if it wasn't for that night.

-
A/N: YASSS HAPPY ENDINGS
Just so you know they're both 22 in this so they get married when they're 26 so you don't think that they're like 18 getting married at 22 that's kind of weird haha anyway have a fantastic week ;)
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
@ x5sosimagines4u
-Yeezy