Santa's Story (Luke)

A/N: Hello there :) So, this is holiday week because Christmas and Hanukkah and stuff. This one is about you meeting Luke's parents for the first time at Christmas dinner because we roll like that. Okay. So let's PARTAAAYYY! Whoop!! *Im currently listening to Social Casualty and I'm in the zone. Let's do dissss!

----------------
"Ready Babe?" Luke asked you, through your your closed bedroom door.

"I guess." You sighed, looking at yourself in the mirror. (Dress above)

Luke opened the door and gasped.

"What!?!" You said, scared something was wrong.

"Nothing. You just look so, so stunning."

He walked over to you and pulled you into a hug.

"I'm nervous Luke." You said

"Oh, your being silly. They will love you!" He exclaims.

You sighed and turned to Luke and kissed him on the cheek.

Taking one last glance in the mirror you said, "Okay, let's go."

------------------
*At Luke's parents house

As you pulled up in the driveway your palms got sweaty.

There really was no reason to be nervous, Luke reassured you countless times that Liz and Andrew would like you, but, hey, you never know.

They already knew much about you. Considering your flourishing YouTube account and dating Luke, you had much press.

At the tap of their fingers they could find out your life story, it's like they know you already.

"We're here!" Luke chimed.

You smiled at him and got out of the car, noticing a small dog looking out the window.

He grabbed your hand and you walked up to the doorstep. He knocked and a few moments later a blonde woman opened the door.

"Oh my goodness! Hello!" She pulled Luke into a tight hug and whispered something into his ear.

She broke away from the hug and turned to you.

"And you must be Y/n! Your so beautiful! I'm Liz." Then she pulled you into a hug, which you did not expect.

"Come in, come in." She said

You walked into the house and noticed the massive amount of people scattered across the beautifully decorated living room.

They all turned to the two of you and your interlocked hands. Then immediately stood up and crowded around you.

"Oh my Luke, you have grown so much!"

"I haven't seen you in forever!"

"You must be Y/n!"

"Your so beautiful!"

"Luke you picked a good one."

"I've heard so much about you."

"It's nice to finally meet you."

You stood there dumbfounded. There were so many people, so many questions.

"Hi everyone! So this is my girlfriend Y/n." Luke said cheerfully.

"Hi." Was all you could say.

A chorus of 'awws' came from the happy people.

At that moment you knew everything was going to be fine.

At dinner time you stay next to Luke's niece.

"Hi, I'm Lilly. I'm 4." She says. *Just pretend Luke has a niece named Lilly you basic bitchhes*

"Hi, I'm Y/n." You say, looking at the sweet girl.

"I know. Your very pretty." She says

"Thank you." You blush, knowing Luke is listening.

"I can tell you make Luke very very VERY happy." She says very excitedly.

"Oh really." You say and laugh.

"Ooohhh yeah. The last time I saw him so happy was when he got penguin undies for his birthday!" She exclaims.

"Uh-huh." You say turning to Luke to see red on his cheeks.

Then the food was ready and you all got your food. (Duh)

Before you ate you had to say grace and one thing you were thankful for. That was their family tradition.

When it go to Luke, he started off by saying, "Hi everyone. It's been a huge year for the band and I and I am so grateful that you supported us so much. Even though I know Mum wasn't too happy I dropped out of school!"

Then he continued, "With the success of the band I haven't been able to see you guys that much. Not much at all! I just want you to know that I love you. But if the band didn't take off then I would t have met Y/n. The most beautiful girl that I've ever seen. I would of never felt that type of love that I haven't felt in a long time. You're the missing piece of the puzzle." He said turning to you.

Your eyes swelled up with tears and you said, "I love you Luke."

"I love you too." He replied.

---------------

A/n: Hey noobs, so this is a much happier week, right? I will never let ya down💜💜 Also, THERE WILL BE NO IMAGINES NEXT WEEK!!!! We all will be super busy and stuff cuz SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN TO TOWWWNNN YEEAAHH. Don't forget to follow us on titter: @x5sosimagines4u Happy Holidays biaches💜 See ya around the corner ~ West_Coast