Presidential Dare (Calum)

A/n: Aye Aye!!! Nice to see y'all again! Its been a cool week, we got Tuesday off, yay. How about you guys? Also are you READY TO READ ABOUT CAL-PAL?!?!!! Letsssss goooooo Wooh (sorry I'm overexcited)

--------------------

"Briella, I dare you to lick Michaels foot." One boy states.

A chorus of 'Oooo's' and 'ewwwww's' float around the room.

You were in an intense game of Truth or Dare with your best friends. Briella takes the dare reluctantly and then asks Calum Truth or Dare.

"Uhhmm, I think I'll go with dare." He says

She pauses, I dare you to jump in the pool. Naked."

He shrugs, this was not new, somebody always dares that.

He runs outside and you hear a splash. Calum walks back in, with his hair all sexy and scraggly. Now let me tell you, he looked HOT!

You and Calum have been dating for almost a year and you were madly in love. Now I know what your thinking, "how could you be in love. Your only in highschool." But you are in love with him, it was undeniable.

The way he crinkles his nose whenever he gets confused about a math question.

The fact that he doesn't even blink when he plays FIFA.

Or when he tries to act cute and kiss you on the cheek but he accidentally misses.

All of these things drive you nuts, you want to spend the rest of your life with him.

You ended up zoning out and you didn't hear your name being called repeatedly by everyone.

"Wuh, yeah." You stammer, a blush creeping into your cheeks.

"You okay there babe?" Calum asks.

You nod, just wanting the attention off of you. But of course that didn't happen.

"Okay," Calum says, "Y/n, truth or dare?"

You take a second to think.

"Dare. Why the hell not."

Calum raises an eyebrow, making your heart skip a beat.

"I dare you," he pauses. "To sign up for Student Body President"

All thoughts of love have vanished and you swear you can see smoke coming out of your ears. Calum knows that if there is anything you hate more in the world, its politics.

"Are you fricken serious!?" You ask in astonishment.

Calum gives you a cheesy smile. He knows that its hard for you to be mad when he does that.

"Wellll," he says, "remember the time when you dared me to raise my hand in class and ask where babies come from, with detail to Mrs. Kerner?"

You nod.

"This is payback. But don't worry baby I still love you to the moon and back 20 times." He says and kisses your cheek.

"I wish I could say the same about you." You stated half jokingly.