His Leather Jacket (Calum)

A/n: okay I'm really excited for this weeks theme "punk" Bc I'm listening to Arctic Monkeys AM and The Neighbourhood so I'm in the mood. Okay so Calum and you are both in like, gangs, I guess. but your in different gangs and they hate each other so it's forbidden to even talk to one another. But one thing leads to another and His Leather Jacket ends up in the wrong hands 😏😉 READ TO FIND OUT

__________

It's not for everyone.

The late nights, the parties, the danger.

The adrenalin rush you got late at night could give any person chills.

There were 2 different gangs in your town, a rich south Californian town with dark secrets.

The Norths and the Souths, creative right?

You were apart of the Souths. Known for parties and pranks.

The kids you'd want your own kids to stay away from.

The Norths were the same except they drank a lot more, a lot more violent.

But still the kids you'd want your kids to say away from.

The two gangs were forbidden to talk, touch, or anything else you could think of.

If you did Then you were out.

So, one night, at a party you and Calum, a guy from North, handsome none the less but a street rat from what you've heard, ended up at one of your parties.

------------------

The bass was pumping, you were dancing with some stranger.

"Excuse me a second" you said to the boy.

You walked to the kitchen and saw him standing there.

"Hood, what the hell are you doing here?" You shouted at him.

"Thought I'd see how the other half lives" he smirked.

"Not much better." he said chuckling.

"Get the fuck out of here before someone sees you. You want to get your head chopped off?"

"I'm ready." He said pulling out a small pocket knife.

"Ha ha very funny Calum." You said rolling your eyes.

"What you don't think this thing could kill?" He said

Calum was known for his humor too, maybe that was another reason you were intrigued by him.

"Oh I'm sure I'd have to go to the hospital for a 'severe paper cut' and that would bump your rankings all the way up to Head, wouldn't it?" You smirked.

You knew that was a weak spot for Calum, he always believed he deserved to be higher ranked than he is.

His smirked faded.

Oh Shit.

"What did say y/l/n?" He said backing you up into a corner.

"I said, 'my severe paper cut would bump you up to-'"

"I know what you said. Why?" He asked, a malicious smile across his face.

"Because I like to see you angry." you smirked. You were walking on thin ice and you knew it, but what was he gonna do? Use his knife and stab you in a party filled with Souths? He would never do that.

"Oh, is that so?"

"Very much."

Then he just looked at you. backed away a little so you could stand up straight.

"Your very pretty, you know."

"Oh shut up Hood, stop playing games."

"Games?"

"I know all you what is sex and money and whatever else will rank you up higher."

You saw his jaw clench, "Precisely."

"Alright, well this is not the place your going to get that, Goodbye." you said pushing him out of the way.

He grabbed your arm, "but I know you want to"

You looked at him with confusion.

"Come on." He said and dragged you up stairs to the closest open bedroom.

----------------

*knock *knock "Hello? Is anyone in there?" A voice said from the other side of the door.

You and Calum fell asleep on the bed after a long night. (EW sorry that was uncalled for lol but you get the point)

"Hello?!?" The voice called again.

"Yeah?" You said groggily.

"Uhhhh I wanna use the bathroom in there." The voice said.

"Uh okay one minute."

You stood up to grab your things and turned around to see Calum laying there.

"Shit! Calum wake up!" You whispered, shaking him relentlessly.

"Wh-what?" He said waking up.

"You have to go. Now." you said pointing to the door.

"Someone's outside. If they see you craps gonna go down."

"Fuck." He said, hurriedly grabbing his things and rushing out the window.

"Call me babe." He laughed and winked.

"Whatever dipshit." You said laughing and pushed him out.

"Hello?" The voice said, getting more annoyed.

"Yeah yeah." You said and opened the door.

It was Scott, Head of the Souths.

"What took you so long Y/l/n." He smirked.

"Nothing." you laughed.

He walked past you into the room and then stopped abruptly.

"What is this." He said and bent down picking something up.

"What?" You said getting nervous.

"This." He said with gritted teach and turned around.

His Leather Jacket

_________

A/n: so was that too fricken corny or what?!?😂 idk man idk. anyways, it's Friday and break is almost over, thanks Obama. but yeahhhhh and I'm so excited BC the boys are off to Japan mighty soon and that means MORE INTERVIEWS, MUSIC, AND OTHER SILLY STUPID STUFF BC THEY ARE AMAZING. So excittteeeddddd!!!

Self promo (sorry) ~ Twitter: @x5sosimagines4u

Alrighhty, see ya round the corner ~ West_Coast