Emergency First Date?! (Ashton Irwin)

A/N: Hey My beautiful people Im back from Narnia! Well sorry for the slacking of stories I have been on vacation, but I'm glad to be back and writing!

All you can hear was the loud noises of the club as you were dancing with your date Ashton.

"Do you want a drink?" He says pulling you close so you could hear him.

"Yeah can you get me a Pepsi? But with no alcohol because I don't like it!" You say laughing, as he leaves to go get the drinks.

You go make your way over to a booth close by and sit down to wait for your drink.

10 Minutes Later.....

"Hey, look who decided to come back!" You say as Ashton shuffles into the booth to sit next to you.

He slides over the drink and smiles.

Oh you loved those dimples of his, they made you get butterflies in you stomach.

"Sorry, there was a long line around the bar to get a drink." He says as he drinks his drink.

You drink the soda and it tastes a little funny to you but you didn't really think much of it because it could have been coke or coke zero because they didn't have Pepsi.

Ashton leans over and kisses you with his soft lips and then he puts his arm around you.

You finished the Pepsi and started to find it hard to breathe.

"Are you alright?" Ashton says lowering his hand to your back.

"What-What-what was in that drink? Just pepsi or coke right?" You say putting you hand over your heart.

"Well, just some alcohol, why?"

He replies with a worried look in his eyes.

You look at him with a surprised look on your face.

"I-I-am-highly-highly allergic to alcohol." You say as you are passing out.

All you hear was Ashton screaming and the paramedics talking as they pick you up.

.......

"She is waking up!!!" You hear as a voice as you recognize Ashton says as he gets up.

"Yeah you nearly killed me though." you say smiling at him and giving him a small laugh.

"Well, thanks for telling me that you were allergic to it."

"Well you shouldn't be spiking my drink when I tell you not to." You say giving him a faint smile pointing at him.

You put your arms up for Ashton to hug you, but instead he just comes and lays with you in the hospital bed.

"So how about that second date?" he says flashing a smile while lifting his head to look at you.

"As long as there is no alcohol." You reassure him as you hug him.

A/N: Hey guys hope you liked this weeks story on Ashton! But I do have somthin to announce! So me and the rest of the girls (Yeezy, west_coast, I are meeting Connor in two weeks so if you are to message us on here! Love you lots xoxoxo~ Paris.csl💋💋