Whatcha in for?-Luke

A/N: HEYYYOOOO what's gucci ok so this weeks theme is "crime" oooooooh let's get going
-
No no no no no no no

Your parents are gonna kill you.

You went to your first party of senior year because your best friend convinced you to because you apparently "take no risks" so lo and behold the cops show up and you happened to be standing by the door when the cops barged in and found drugs that you didn't even know were in the house so now here you are in the holding cell in the town jail.

I'm gonna kill Y/BFF/N this is all her fault, say goodbye to Yale.

You had your head in your hands muttering curses under your breath when you hear the cell open which makes you spring up from the bench you were sitting on and you look up to see a very confused looking blonde boy.

When he sees you he flinches "oh my god you scared me" he says laughing.

"Sorry I guess" you say and sit down.

"So whatcha in for?" you ask.

"Um well I was at this party and the cops showed up and they kinda just took random people"

"Same, were you at Judy's party?"

"Yeah, how did you know" he says confusedly.

"I was there too"

"I don't go to your school my cousin did and I'm visiting from Australia and he told me to come with him so here I am"

"That explains your accent" you say laughing still feeling a little tipsy.

"Yup... you're hot" Luke says and immediately covers his mouth.

"Sorry I guess I drank too much" he says.

"God my parents are gonna kill me" you say grunting.

"Same, this isn't even our fault" Luke says.

"Just because some druggies decided to share with everyone we have to face the consequences"

"Well I guess it could be worse"

"How could this be any worse?" you say hitting your head against the wall.

"You could be getting eaten by a sea monster" Luke says smiling.

"Well that's not that much different from what my mom is gonna do to me" you say trying not to smile at Luke's joke.

"Come on, smile!" Luke says while scooching towards you and pushing your cheeks upwards to try to force you to smile.

"No!" You say laughing.

When you looked into Luke's eyes and leaned into kiss him and it got pretty heated before you heard a police officer bang his night-stick on the cell bars.

"Cut it out kids!"

"Oh shut the fu-" Luke says before you put your hand over his mouth to stop him from finishing.

"Luke that's a police officer!" you whisper to him.

"Oops"

"Alright kids we gathered enough info and you guys aren't in trouble, go home"

"Yes!" you say.

"You better call me after this" you say to Luke.

"Oh trust me I will" Luke says before winking.

-
A/N: ooo #badass #notreally aww luke is so cute ugh I'm dead alright peace homies

-Yeezy