My Main Priority- Calum

A/N: hello so this weeks theme is "death" yeah ha ha ok it's sort of self explanatory so yeah let's get started.
-
You were currently sleeping in your bed with your boyfriend of 3 years Calum Hood when you hear the phone ring.

You hear a groan from behind you "Babe can you answer it?" Calum says.

"Yeah ok" you say not completely thrilled.

When you get down the stairs to the home phone you noticed it was a weird number.

"Uh hello?" you say tiredly.

"Y/N?... this is David"

"Oh hi Mr.Hood is everything alright?" you say very confused.

"Well um no... you see um Joy passed away 10 minutes ago" he says crying.

You nearly drop the phone "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

"I just need for you to tell Calum" he says.

"Alright"

"I have to go now"

"Ok goodbye Mr.Hood I'm so sorry for your loss"

"Goodbye"

You take a deep breath, this was going to be the hardest thing you've ever done.

You walk slowly up the stairs and when you walk in Calum is sitting up in the bed.

"Who was it?"

"Um well it was your dad" you say quietly.

"Why? What did he want?"

"I'm so sorry" you say and start crying.

Calum rushes over to you "Babe?! What's wrong?!".

"I'm so sorry Calum your mother just passed away"

You close your eyes and then hear a thud.

Calum was sitting on the ground with a blank expression on his face before he started sobbing.

You held him close to your and rubbed his back.

After many hours of crying you convinced him to come to bed, he was completely lifeless.

The next day you woke up alone in bed and hearing the sound of plates smashing followed by giggling.

You run down the stairs to see Calum prancing around the kitchen throwing plates and vases on the ground with a bottle of vodka in one hand.

"Oh hey baby" he says with a goofy smile. He was clearly drunk.

"Calum are you okay?"

"Oh you mean besides the fact that my mother died last night and I didn't get to say goodbye to her, yeah I guess I'm just dandy" he says sarcastically.

"You know your such a selfish b****!"

You gasp, you convince yourself he doesn't mean it and you grab the vodka from his hands and place it down on the table.

"Think about what your doing! Would she want this?!" you scream shaking Calum.

"No" he says before slouching to the ground.

"It's ok we'll get through this together"

"You're my main priority, we'll be ok, I promise" you say putting out you pinky.

He smirks putting out his pinky before you guys pinky swear.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

-
A/N: hope you enjoyed this have a great week

Follow us on twitter:
@ x5sosimagines4u