Christmas proposals(Ash)

The banging, there was constant banging when he was home. I guess that's what you'd expect from dating a drummer, but it's Christmas. You'd expect him to help make cookies, decorate, wrap, and shop. Nope, Ashton constantly practiced even more than what was expected of him. You just wish he would he would pay less attention to those drums and more to you.

"Babe, I'm gonna go to the mall. We still have to get something for your mom." You yell into his practice room.

"Wait, I'll come." He says, surprisingly.

"Uhh, okay sure." You say, smiling at him.

"Ready to go?" You ask, after he has pants on.

"Yep." He says, kissing your cheek.

*****
"Ashton, no we are not getting your mom your limited edition album. She already has it." You say, laughing at his suggestion.

"Then, what about the new Taylor Swift album?" He asks, knowing your reaction.

"Ew no." You scoff.

"Come on. We should get her some ear plugs, so she doesn't have to listen to you." I smirk at him.

"Or so w-"

"Shut up that's not happening in your mothers house." You say, wide eyed ready to slap him.

***
You were now at The Cheesecake Factory with Ashton, after getting his mom's present you decided to just spend the day at the mall.

"What do you want for Christmas babe?" He asks.

"You." You say.

"I can promise you'll have that." He says.

*****Christmas Day****

"Baby wake up." Ashton says, planting sloppy kisses on your cheek.

"Mmhmm" you say, opening your eyes to a very happy Ashton.

"Merry Christmas! I love you." He says, kissing you.

"I love you too." You say.

"Let's go downstairs." He says reaching his hand out for you. When you go downstairs you see nieces and nephews ready to open their presents and sit on a couch with Ashton. His mom hands you a cup of Hot Cocoa, and smiles at you.

"Babe, I have a question." He says, band the entire family looks your way with huge smiles.

"Okay." You say, warily.

"I'm in love with you, and I know it's crazy we're so young, but you're the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Will you marry me?" He says, taking out a red velvet box. He opens the box revealing the most beautiful engagement ring ever.

"Of course" you say, holding him close.

"This is the best Christmas ever." You both whisper in unison, and laugh.

MERRY CHRISTMAS I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READS. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
~brooklyn_baby