Clueless Cupid (Ashton Irwin)

A/N: Hello my fellow people of the Internet! What's up how is your week? Good Good. There is love in the air in this story! So enjoy!!!

"I need to win this!" You say sitting in your car listening to the radio. The guy on the radio is talking about a contest that has been announced.

"Do you love 5 Seconds of Summer?! Do you want to go on a one on one date with Ashton Irwin, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, or Michael Clifford?! Well all you have to do is call right now and you could be the lucky girl to win this date! Not only is it a regular date its on Valentine's Day so it's extra special!"

You call tons of times and finally get through...

"Hello!?" you scream into the phone with excitement.

"Hello you are the 100th caller! Where are you from 100th caller and what is your name?"

"My name is (Y/Full/N) and I live in Dallas, Texas."

"Alright (Y/N) who would you like to share this magical evening with?"

"Ummmmm Calum!!!!" You scream so over joyed at the fact you are going on a date with the Calum Hood.

"Alright we are going off the air right now and we will text you all the information."

He hung up the phone and you wish you could jump around and scream but you are driving to school right now (your 18 and your in college).

10 Minutes Later..

You pull into a spot in the parking lot and park your car. You get out more excited then ever jumping around like crazy! You don't even care that people are looking at you.

The day went by so slow because you couldn't take your mind off of the fact you are getting to go on a date with one of your idols!

Once you get out of your last class and your walking to your car the radio station calls.

"Hello is this (Y/N)?"

"Yes this is her."

"Well about the Valentines date tomorrow.... Calum can't make it because he got sick but would you want to pick another member?"

"Yeah that's fine can I take Ashton instead?"

"Yes thats perfect, just be ready in a hour your private driver will at your house and we are going to fly you to Orlando, Florida where the boys are."

"Alright, see you then, Bye!" You hung up the phone and hopped and started to drive home.

You lived by yourself and you didn't know anyone in Texas because you just moved from California for college. So you didn't have to tell anyone you were leaving because nobody really cared.

1 Hour Later..

Beep Beep.

You hear the car outside your house and your so excited to leave and go visit Orlando you have never been there but your really wanted to go.

You rush out of your apartment to the the car and get in.

"Miss.(Y/N) are you all ready to go"

"Yes I am." you replay containing you excitement.

You put in your earbuds, start listening to music, and start to doze off.

It was now 10pm and you were at the airport boarding your flight when you hear someone call your name.

"(Y/N)!"

You turn around wondering who it could be and it was one of your friends from California.