12 Days with Calum

A/N: Heyyyy guys what's up!!! Can u believe that christmas is in 7 days (well Christmas Eve at least). So this week I got my inspiration was this movie I watched called 12 dogs of Christmas. But my story is going to be not about dogs but about you and Calum! Oh and Calum isn't famous.

You are sitting on your phone in your living room when your dad calls you into the kitchen.

"(Y/N) GO TELL YOUR BROTHER THAT DINNER IS READY"

"OKAY!" you yell back before getting up.

You walk upstairs and knock on your brothers door.

"Come in" he says to you.

As you are entering his room you see him sitting on a beanbag chair and in the chair next to him was his best friend Calum Hood.

"Um dad told me to tell you that dinner is ready."

"Okay" he says getting up walking out of the room.

Not far behind him was Calum but as he was walking out of the room he smirked at you and walked downstairs.

As you were sitting down at the table you sat next to your younger sisters, across from you was Calum and you brother, and at the ends of the table was your dad and your mom.

"So (Y/N) is your boyfriend coming to Christmas this year?" Your dad asks passing the mashed potatoes around the table.

"Actually dad me and Luke broke up a couple days ago." you replay finishing your root beer.

"Oh, well turning the table to you Calum will you be coming over for Christmas Eve?"

"If that is ok with you guys I will love to spend Christmas Eve with you guys." After Calum said that he looked at you and smirked.

You have already had a little bit of feelings for Calum but nothing to serious. You always reminded yourself that he was a senior and you were a junior and he would never like you like that.

Calum started talking which made you listen all the sudden.

"Hi guys can I have your attention please?" Calum started getting up and walking over to you putting his hands on your shoulders.

"With your approval Mr and Mrs (Y/L/N) I would like to take your daughter (Y/N) on a date to the county fair?"

Your father and mother looked at each other and then looked at Calum.

"Yes!" they say together smiling at you and Calum.

You almost choke on your drink when they said yes when you swallow the drink you are in shock that you a junior are going on a date with a really hot senior.

"When are we going?" you ask getting up and looking at Calum.

"It's only 6 o'clock on a Friday night so right now!" he grabs your hand and pulls you to his car.

As you get into his car you look at him and can't help to notice how happy he is, even more happy then you.

"So why all the sudden you ask me out?"

He turns to you and starts laughing.

"What?" you ask him as you stops laughing.

"Well I have had feelings for you for a long time and I have a never gotten to tell you because of your stupid boyfriend."

You look at him smiling as he stops the car in the fair parking lot and you get out of the car.

He walks around the car to you and takes you by the hand.