Sorrow Solute (Ash)

A/n: So this weeks theme is death...ikr...anyways, after a week of morbidly depressing fanfics (lol) I decided to lighten up the mood. yeah so this one is about your pet goldfish dying...and we're naming him...Greg. Yeah, Greg. Let's continue.

Warning: sadness ahead
___________

"Good morning!" Ashton said, lightly shaking you.

You turned over to see Ashton all smiles with an apron on.

"I made us breakfast!" he cheered.

You groggily sat up and said "that's wonderful ash. I'll be right down just give me a minute to feed Greg and get dressed."

"Alright, ill meet cha down there!" He said and skipped off.

That boy

You got out of bed and went over to Greg's table.

You grabbed the fish food and walked over to Greg's home, a bowl.

You noticed something was a little fishy .

You took a closer look.

Greg.

He was floating upside down.

"ASHTON ASHTON" You called out.

He came running upstairs and bursts through the door.

"What! What is it?" He exclaimed.

"Greg. He-he didn't make it."

"What?" Ashton said just above a whisper.

"Greg is gone Ash."

"Oh no. This is horrible." He said, slowly walking to where the dead fish lay.

You both stood there silently with you head bowed saying your prayers for the little guy.

"It was a good run." You whispered.

"Sure was. I can remember it like it was yesterday." Ash looked off into the distance... *cue happy montage of the night before

You and Ashton had just arrived at the fair.

You loved the fair. It was always your favorite place to go.

After the rides and near closing time Ashton decided to try and win you a fish.

And he did!

You two named him Greg.

And then returned home.

*montage end

"I'm so glad we had those fantastic 11 hours with him." you said.

"It definitely made some great memories." he said

Long silence

"Awww Ash, our first pet together!" You exclaimed.

"Yup! Too bad he died," he said, "come on, let's go give him the sorrow solute."

You nodded and walked to the bathroom. Ashton was trailing closely behind you with the bowl.

You got to the toilet and Ash carefully poured the fish into the toilet.

You two kneeled down and Ashton said his speech.

"It was a fun time Greg, but all good things must come to an end. You were- You are a wonderful fish. Keep Swimming buddy."

"All the same Greg. I couldn't have asked for a better 11 hours." you said.

And the Ashton flushed the toilet.

"Let's go eat some grub!" He said and then walked away, not without giving one last glance to the toilet.

You followed suit.

____________

A/n: okay obviously this was all in humour and sarcasm... Paris.csl isn't updating bcuz she's in Paris and Italy and whatever...yeah ik lucky... see you next week ~ West_Coast