AMA's- Ashton

A/N: HELLO HAPPY TUESDAY! Can't wait for Thanksgiving. Sorry if you do not celebrate its a fun time. The AMA's were amazing so proud of the boys :) Without further or do let's get started. (When I refer to the dress you can just see the pic above *heart eye emoji*)
-

You just arrived at the AMA's. You were nominated for Favorite Pop/Rock female artist against Lorde and Iggy Azalea. Your boyfriend Ashton was nominated Favorite New artist of the year. Needless to say you and the boys were very nervous.

You decided to wear a long flowy red dress accompanied by natural makeup and red lipstick.

You started walking the red carpet, stoping for interviews along the way.

"How's the relationship going?"
"How do you handle the distance?"
"How are you dealing with the hate?"
"Do the rumors bother you?"

Was pretty much the soundtrack to your life at the moment. To be honest you were quite shy and a pretty chill person so the hate and rumors didn't really bother you, you loved Ashton and he loved you, you trusted him. The distance however was the worst.

You and Ashton part ways because they have you seated on opposite sides of the arena oddly enough, you wish him good luck and head to your seat.

You see that you are sitting next to Lorde and Iggy, this is gonna be awkward for whoever wins.

"Hello nice to meet you" Iggy says as soon as you are near her.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm such a big fan!"

"Me too, you are so talented" she says.

"Oh my god thank you" you say.

You then greet Lorde who doesn't really say much, she seems nice though. You small talk with Iggy and Lorde feeling like a Queen.

Then some model who you can't bother to know the name of is introducing the next award. It's the one 5 Seconds of Summer are nominated for. You look for Ashton and you are only able to locate them because of Mikey's hair of course.

"And the winner is, 5 Seconds of Summer"

You see the band jump up and run on stage, Ashton starts the speech.

"First we'd like to thank our crew and everyone who makes this happen. I personally would like to my amazing girlfriend Y/N who is also nominated for something, I hope she doesn't lose because then this would be really awkward" Ashton says before laughing.

"And we couldn't have done this without the fans, We love you guys" Luke says.

Then they get off the stage and go back to their seats.

Heidi Klum then introduces the next award. Favorite Pop/Rock Female artist.

"That's us!" Iggy says.

You nervously shake your head and they play the your most popular song as they introduce he nominees.

"And the winner is... Y/FULL/N"

"Oh my god" you say.

You walk up to the stage and look at the crowd.

"Wow um okay... Sorry this is just crazy, when I first started singing which wasn't that long ago I did not think I was any good but clearly I must be doing something right to beat the I-G-G-Y. Ha ha. I just wanna thank my family and my label who support me. But most importantly my fans because you guys brought me up from my bad days and just constantly send me unconditional love and I will never be able to repay your for that. Oh and that weird Australian kid who mentioned me before is pretty cool. Thank you".

At the after party you and Ashton find each other and congratulate each other.

You then share a passionate kiss and then drink the first of many shots.
-

A/N: IM BACK HAHA. Have a great week and a Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate! :)
-Yeezy