When the Ball Drops (Ashrhino)

Before we start, Fluck yeah I edited that picture and I'm hella proud😎

A/N: Hello Jimmie G's, I haven't written for you in 2 weeks! That's really long but we are coming back strong. This little guy is about you and Ashy going to Times Square in New York and attending the annual Ball Drop. Leetttss geeeetttt gooooiiinnnggg!

______________

What else do I need? Toothbrush, check. Clothes, check. Shoes, check. And everything else. I should be good. You thought to yourself as you went over your bag for your trip to New York.

You and Ashton were attending the annual Ball Drop on New Years. To say you were excited was an understatement.

Ashton and you were staying in Australia currently with his family, so you haven't been to New York.

The snow was something you missed and the busy city and bright lights brought some type of feeling to you.

"Ashton are you almost ready?" You scream from the other room.

He didn't answer so you walked over to the bedroom and saw him frantically packing.

"Ashton," you say disapprovingly. "You were supposed to pack yesterday!"

"I know babe but,"

"But what" you say

"I was lazy." he said sheepishly.

He slowly walked over to you and gave you a hug.

You two stood there for a few minuets then pulled apart.

"Okay now get ready." you smirked and smacked his butt. (I'm sorry I had to)

------------------

*At Airport

You were 30 minutes off schedule but that was fine.

Ashton stopped to take a few pictures and then you were on your way.

The plane ride was 21 hours long (ikr!!)

Ashton kept on annoying you when you were trying to fall asleep because he was bored. So you both decided to watch a movie, you picked The Woman in Black. (Who is seeing part 2 today? I am!)

When the movie needs you passed out and the rest of the plane ride flew by.

----------------

The cab ride to the hotel was long considering all of the other people coming to NY for New Years.

However the hotel was gorgeous; high ceilings, chandeliers, intricate patterns everywhere. it was beyond romantic to say the least.

------------

And finally the day came; New Years Eve.

Ashton had somehow set up a reserved place towards the front near the stage. That boy:)

It was currently 11:50 pm and most of the acts had performed. It was super fun but it was time for the big guns now.

9 minutes had passed and the countdown was on.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

"Happy New Year!"

You and Ashton kissed each other as tradition goes.

It was sweet and romantic.

I guess you could check that off of your bucket list!

____________

A/N: hola me nombre es Calum. I don't speak Spanish so pardon that^^^ anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! What did you do for New Years? any resolutions? I don't have any, they never work anyways. I did tell the guy I like that I like him and
R-E-J-E-C-T-E-D!!!
Whatever though, I wasn't expecting anything. oh and today I'm seeing THE WOMAN IN BLACK AND IM READY!!! I'll tweet how it was, find us @x5sosimagines4u See us later ~ West_Coast